Chapter 72: Jian Jiu Is Dumbfounded! Great Harvest!

Start from the beginning

No, even rats are not as exaggerated as you, right?

Seriously!

Jian Jiu’s face was covered in dust and he was depressed. Under Lin Bei’s spell bombardment, he turned into ashes again.

On the altar, Jian Jiu was revived.

This time, he was sufficiently prepared. He crossed the air and flew into the air.

“Hehe, this time, I’m standing in the void and not touching the ground. Let’s see what you can do!”

Jian Jiu smiled smugly.

I’m in the sky. Could it be that you can drag me to the ground from afar?

Jian Jiu smiled and looked down at the ground, waiting for Lin Bei to appear.

However, after waiting for a long time, no one appeared at all.

“Strange, could it be that this kid is hiding and wants to fight a war of attrition?”

Jian Jiu was puzzled.

“Hmph, small tricks. I won’t go near the ground this time no matter what! If you want to waste time with me, I’ll waste time with you! Let’s see who can last longer?”

Jian Jiu sneered and remained unmoved. He stood upright in the air and stared at the ground.

He was investigating Lin Bei’s traces. Once he discovered him, he did not mind launching a lightning attack!

Of course, his huge sword was buried underground and could no longer be used. He could only temporarily take out another weaker huge sword to replace it.

As he thought about this, Jian Jiu lowered his head slightly and looked at the storage ring in his hand. Just as he was about to take out a new huge sword, his expression suddenly changed!

BOOM!

His back was suddenly attacked by a huge force.

Then, he lost his balance and fell to the ground!

“Damn!”

Jian Jiu was furious.

This kid could actually fly?

Besides, I clearly didn’t notice anyone in the sky just now, right?

How did he suddenly appear?

Could it be teleportation?

That’s not right!

If he teleports, there will be spatial fluctuations. It’s not like I can’t sense it, right?

Why does he look like he’d been staying behind me all this time until he suddenly attacked?

Could it be that… he knew Stealth?

Damn, you’re an advanced priest. What the hell are you doing with Stealth?

Jian Jiu was speechless. He wanted to resist, but he, who had lost the initiative, was dragged underground again and bombarded by Lin Bei’s spells!

Not long after, the upper limit of 1.5 billion health points was exhausted, and Jian Jiu revived again.

This time, he threw a pack of Anti-Stealth Powder into the sky and immediately revealed Lin Bei’s figure lurking in the sky. He immediately laughed and said loudly, “Kid, you only know these sneak attacks. There’s nothing you can do this time, right?”

Jian Jiu smiled and was about to continue teasing when the figure in the sky suddenly disappeared!

“Oh no, I’ve been tricked!”