Chapter 69: Farming Ruins! Gaining Dust!

Start from the beginning

However, every time the guardian died, he would be forcefully revived by the power of the ruins.

This container’s strength was fixed.

Therefore, as long as he continued to kill, as the Mantis Guardian became weaker and weaker, he would gradually be unable to withstand the replenishment of the power of the ruins and finally explode!

At that time, everything on him would be exposed.

At that time, the Mantis Guardian would permanently die, and everything on him would drop. Lin Bei would be able to get full rewards.

Just like that, Lin Bei killed the Mantis Guardian nine times in a row!

Finally, on the tenth time, the Mantis Guardian admitted defeat.

“Stop fighting! Stop fighting! I admit defeat! I admit defeat! I’ll give you whatever reward you want, alright?”

The Mantis Guardian felt sad.

Damn it, he was a Guardian!

And now? He was actually forced to submit to others. It was too embarrassing!

However, he had no choice!

This was because this human kid in front of him was too strange. Every time he was defeated, he could feel his strength constantly weakening. At this rate, his body would definitely explode because it was weakened and could not withstand the revival power of the ruins. In the end, he would completely die!

He did not want to die!

Therefore, after struggling for a long time, he could only choose to submit!

He wanted to be tougher, but… reality did not allow it!

“Sigh, why are you doing this? You should have agreed earlier!”

Lin Bei sighed and patted the hard shell of the Mantis Guardian. He smiled and said, “Come, give me all the divinity items on you.”

“Ah? This…”

“I won’t force you. If you don’t hand it over, I’ll keep killing you until you self-destruct. At that time, everything will drop. It may take a longer time. But I’m not in a hurry. It’s up to you.”

Lin Bei shrugged indifferently.

“You… Sigh, alright, alright. I’ve been controlled by you. In that case, I’ll give it all to you.”

The Mantis Guardian sighed and gave up struggling. He took out a wooden box. There were two portions of Divinity Dust in it. Coupled with the portion that Lin Bei had obtained previously, there were a total of three portions!

“Is that all?”

Lin Bei put away the wooden boxes and looked at the Mantis Guardian.

“There’s really no more of this! Not a drop left!”

The Mantis Guardian wanted to cry but had no tears. He said sadly, “If there’s no other way, I’ll give you all the equipment. Just be kind and spare me! It’s not easy for me to live for so many years. I don’t want to die.”

“Alright, alright, I understand. Look at you. Are you really a Ruins Guardian? Alright, stay here. I’m leaving.”

Lin Bei waved his hand and rode away.

He was already very satisfied to obtain three portions of Divinity Dust from a ruin.

Next, he went to the next ruin to continue exploiting… Ahem, ahem, farming Divinity Dust!

The Tavern’s Mystic Realm was vast. Each of the ruins was like a level-three main city in the Heavenly Might World.

This was also why Lin Bei would rather spend more time collecting Divinity Dust in the same ruin than choose to change places.

The ruins were more than a hundred kilometers apart.

Even if he rode the Ghost Warhorse at full speed, it would still take about 10 minutes, and it would only take him less than half a minute to defeat the Ruins Guardian.

Therefore, in comparison, he would obtain more Divinity Dust in this way.

Although he would farm fewer ruins, he would gain more divine items.

To Lin Bei, it was naturally a good thing.

“At this speed, I’ll clear a ruin in 15 minutes. It’s almost enough for me to farm 100 ruins!”

Lin Bei thought to himself, “If there are an average of three portions of Divinity Dust in each ruin, my gains this time will be huge!”

300 portions of Divinity Dust were enough to synchronize 300% of his basic attributes!

At that time, his attributes would be ridiculously high!

“I hope everything goes well!”

Lin Bei was looking forward to it.

Soon, he found the second ruin, the 2,200-year-old Carter Dynasty ruin.

Without a word, he rushed in and began to bombard it with spells!

He had to hurry up and take as much Divinity Dust as possible. This way, he could only go out and increase his strength as much as possible!

All of this had been planned.

Soon, in less than five minutes, the guardian of the Carter Dynasty ruins was also beaten up by Lin Bei. After giving out three portions of Divinity Dust, the guardian left in depression.

Lin Bei smiled brightly. He put away the Divinity Dust and rushed to the next ruin.

Everything was proceeding in an orderly manner.