Chapter 69: Farming Ruins! Gaining Dust!

Start from the beginning

Jian Yi’s every sword move was very powerful.

On the other hand, other than having two more hands, this Mantis Guardian only had the Golden Body Spell. However, Lin Bei had dispersed its Golden Body Spell, so it could only be beaten up.

“Kid, why are you so powerful?! I think your level is only Level 30, right?”

Soon, on the ruins altar, the Mantis Guardian condensed again. As the body of a dead soul and as the guardian of the ruins, as long as the ruins were not broken, they could be revived forever. This was very similar to the players.

“Am I? It’s so-so. Perhaps you’re too weak.”

Lin Bei shrugged and did not feel anything.

However, it was all thanks to his Dispelling Spell that had broken through the limit. Otherwise, he would not have been able to dispel the Golden Body Spell.

Therefore, if other players wanted to attack the Mantis Guardian, unless someone mastered the Limit Breaking Dispersion Spell, they would definitely not be able to defeat it.

“Sigh, I’m unlucky to have met a freak like you! Alright, these are the rewards for this challenge. Choose one.”

The Mantis Guardian sighed and waved its hand. A reward interface appeared in front of Lin Bei.

There was a pile of Diamond equipment and a few items.

Without another word, Lin Bei chose the Divinity Dust.

“Hey, good choice.”

The Mantis Guardian praised, “Alright, you’ve already succeeded in your challenge. I’m going back to rest.”

“Don’t be in a hurry to leave.”

Lin Bei said with a smile.

“What? You still want to fight me? It’s useless. A person can only get a challenge reward once. That’s the rule.”

The Mantis Guardian said in a low voice, “The challenge reward will not be given repeatedly.”

“I’m not here to challenge you, but to… duel!”

Lin Bei smiled and started a duel with the Mantis Guardian!

In an instant, the Duel Vest took effect. The Mantis Guardian was forcefully pulled into a duel state!

“Damn, what’s going on? I’m protected by the Ruins’ Rules. How can you still hit me? You’re unreasonable!”

The Mantis Guardian was dumbfounded.

However, he had already been pulled into a duel state by Lin Bei. He could only brace himself!

Of course, the result was very obvious. Lin Bei won again in less than a minute.

Not only that, but he also weakened the Mantis Guardian by 50 points.

“You…”

“Duel!”

The Mantis Guardian condensed his body again. However, before he could speak, Lin Bei smiled and activated the duel mode again!

“F*ck, are you done?! I’m not fighting anymore!”

The Mantis Guardian roared.

“Simple. Give me the Divinity Dust and I won’t beat you anymore!”

“In your dreams! This is a rule. You can only obtain one reward at most!”

“Then there’s no room for negotiation!”

Lin Bei pursed his lips and continued to fight.

With his current strength, he could not destroy the ruins.