welcome to my dark side. (Megatron x Optimus's sister)

Okay so.....This one is gonna be interesting and will have slight NSFW in it. So please don't read if you are uncomfortable with that topic.

Y/n stood in the main room watching the kids play with the bots it hasn't been too long sense Optimus was able to return with his memories included but the only difference is that yes Optimus returned that was great and all but little did any of the bots know that Y/n had secretly liked Megatron for a very long time so when she found out that Megatron was gonna be coming into the base yet again. Y/n didn't want to attract too much attention to herself.

Ratchet: "Optimus, Megatron is ready for transport."

Optimus: "Very well open the bridge."

Y/n simply blinked before turning to head to her room when Optimus spoke.

Optimus: "Y/n? Where are you going?"

Y/n: "I didn't want to-"

?: "Didn't want to see me again?"

Y/n looked behind Optimus to see Megatron standing there with Soundwave and Breakdown.

Y/n: "I'm heading to my room Optimus. I'd rather not get involved with this.....idea."

Megatron: "Why not Y/n? Scared?"

Y/n simply walked up to Megatron before pushing her digit up against his chest.

Y/n: "Don't you fragging start you 25 millinia gladiator. I don't want to get involved with whatever this is for. So....do me a favor and don't fragging mess....with...me. clear?"

Megatron simply smirked before leaning in closer.

Megatron: "Crystal."

Y/n only turned and left towards the berth rooms as she tried not to blush.

Over the days and nights Y/n's main goal was staying away from Megatron. After all she didn't want him to find out about her feelings towards him. Yes he was hot, Yes he used to be a sweet spark, but now he was a killer and a Decepticon.

Y/n contemplated her thoughts the same way Optimus did. She went on long drives but little did she know she was gonna be chased down by Megatron.

Y/n swerved from side to side as Megatron shot at her. After a little while she drove up onto a cliff, transformed and jumped up into the sky before grabbing onto Megatron's wing and flipping onto his back.

Y/n held on as Megatron flew recklessly doing barrel rolls, flips, and dives only for Y/n to wait till he got closer to the ground before she slammed down onto him causing him to fly closer to the ground.

Megatron then transformed flinging her off of him before he landed into the ground.

Y/n: "Ugh....what the frag do you want with me!"

Megatron: "Nothing much....just a good fight. Sometimes I just need to get my anger out."

Y/n: "Oh I'm sure you have plenty of fragging glitches on your ship that could help you "release" that anger."

Megatron growled before stalking closer to her only to grab her chin.

Megatron: "I'm not a big fan of random femmes or mechs asking me for a frag. Don't you agree?"

Y/n: "Don't know. Never had one do such a thing with me. After all there is no need for it."

Megatron: "I don't think you understand.....there is only one bot I could ever frag....only one bot I could ever claim as my own. It's just a shame that she didn't allow her dark side to open up more often."