Unknow to You (Optimus x decepticon archivest)

WARNING!!!!There is some lemon

Entry: 3
It had been around 3 to 4 months since he left. Before he came, my days and nights were always tiring work upon work in the mines. Energon tracing, drilling, refining, almost anything you could think of when it came down to it.
That was until I was requested in the bridge to help our new as Megatron called "Lost Comrad" to get comfortable and ready for tasks in the morning. It was wonderful we got along well and he was very understanding and a very good listener but as I expected....it didn't last.
I was shocked when I walked in to see the vehicons beating him up, and before I could help, they were already shot down. He immediately bombarded me with questions, to which I gladly answered it wasn't till after did he decide to bond us.
But like I said, that was almost 3 to 4 months ago to which is painful to new sparkmates, but this I knew was a one- sided thing I knew only I could feel it - .

?: "Y/N!! STOP WRITING AND GET YOUR FRAGGING AFT DOWN HERE!"

I sighed as I yelled out. "BE THERE IN A CLICK!" Then finished my entry.
My dearest Orion.....will I never see you again.
Standing up, I took one last glance to the sunset and went regrettably back into the mine.

2 months later

Vehicon 3t4: "AUTOBOTS!!!"

We all turned to see one of our miners get shot only for everyone to take defensive positions. But I ran for cover. We all took shots one right after the other, but everyone just kept falling like scraplets in cold climates. I was about to comm for backup when someone threw me across the cave, making me hit my helm. It took a moment before my optics stopped fuzzing, only for me to see the blue femme spy arcee

Arcee: "Alright, con! you have 2 choices the easy way or the hard way."
She brought her blades up close to my neck. I knew that she was trying to scare me, but at this point, I didn't care.
As her three friends came closer, I looked around.

Y/n: "Don't play with your enemies, Arcee. If you're gonna kill me, then get on with it."

This seemed to shake her, but I only knew so cause of her voice when she spoke.

Arcee: "W-what.."

I didn't realize that a bridge had opened up, and then I repeated myself.

Y/n: "I'm a fragging Decepticon, so if you're going to kill me, THEN GET ON WITH IT!!!!!"

?: "No..."
At that voice, everyone turned, but I was already crying.

Y/n: "I don't want to be in this war....the abuse, the dying, the loss, WHAT'S THE POINT IN FIGHTING A WAR THAT NEVER ENDS THIS DOESN'T SOLVE ANYTHING! THE MINERS ARE JUST AS ABUSED NOW AS THEY WERE WITH THE CASTE SYSTEM!!!! So what's the point in fighting if it will NEVER CHANGE!!"

At this point, I started to cry more. I felt stupid and embarrassed, but I couldn't help it. I needed to let it out. It had been caged up for years.

Y/n: "I am a con. So why hesitate. I have lied, harmed, I do not deserve mercy....especially from you. "

I then felt a servo on my shoulder and the blade to my throat disperse.

?: "We will not kill unless nessicary. Arcee, get this con to Ratchet."

Arcee: "But she's a-"

?: "I know she is a con. But this is the first I've ever seen one break down, especially to an autobot, so please get her to ratchet."

I felt like I was going to start crying again. I didn't deserve a second chance. At least I don't believe I did, but before I could steady myself and react, I was already in a med bay with a doctor standing above me.