Bounty on your helm (Galvatron x Autobot bounty hunter femme)

Throughout the war, I've been considered many things.

Traitor, autobot scum, decepticon conspirator, and many other things.

While cybertron had been healed, the inhabitants and my fellow cybertronians had not.

Being a bounty hunter wasn't considered the best job for an autobot. Esspecially during the war. I would walk down the halls of iacon with four or five decepticons at a time after winning them in a black market exchange.

Most of the time, they were minicons who still stayed with me to this day.

The whispers I would hear were all drowned out. Esspecially when I would talk to Optimus, who voiced his concerns with me.

But now I stood in a plot waiting for someone to try and bid for two seekers. That's when I heard it.

"4,000"

"5,000"

"8,000"

"10,000"

"20,000"

The biding continued until it hit 90,000. That's when I jumped in.

Y/n: "500,000 each"

I heard the gasps all around me and felt the dirty looks that the other bidders gave me.

Auctionist: "I don't know wee may sell for 2,000,000."

Y/n: "600,000 each. You'll get 1,200,000 as a total."

The crowd quieted down instantly as the auctioneer stuttered to see if anyone else would bid. When they didn't, I grabbed the ropes connecting their chains and gave them to the alien that would take them to the sold side.

I waited a while later and ended up scoring three more bids before the auction was over.

I walked down into the hallway after everyone else had bid and met Soundblaster.

I had done business at his auctions for a long time. I have even sold items to him that I would receive from other planets auctions.

Soundblaster: "Making it with another steal. You seemed to catch the audience off guard."

Y/n: "Yeah, just open the cell."

Once it was open, I took the five decepticons to my ship, getting the cuffs off.

Y/n: "Alright, let's get you all back to trypticon."

Barricade: "trypticon?"

Y/n: "Yeah... I repaired his city form. Made it my home."

Skywarp: "You made it you're home?"

Y/n: "Indeed."

Once we landed at the city of trypticon, I opened the hatch and led them all through the main gates from my launch pad.

Presenting my autibot badge to the door, it opened. Showing multiple decepticons, neutrals, and autobots alike.

Thundercraker: "Did you win all of these guys?"

Y/n: "Most of them. Some of these cybertronians came here to avoid being captured, and others, such as the predacons, were repaired here."

Blast off: "predacons?"

Y/n: "Indeed."

That's when we stopped hearing something.

Looking over, I saw Swindle

Swindle: "BLAST OFF!"

The two instantly greeted each other while I continued walking with the rest of them.