greetings sir. (Shockwave x Failed Eradicon reader)

A/n: In this failed eradicon means that the design didn't come out the way it was supposed to.

Log: 00-34

"(Earth time was very confusing compared to cybertronic time periods. However, we all got used to it. Especially our returned scientist, after being proclaimed dead, our scientific matters were mainly focused on what could be made the fastest with fewer resources.
Shockwave, a decepticon scientist who worked within the Senate, he was considered one of the smartest of them and one of the kindest until the day that the Senate thought he had gone too far ahead of them.
After helping a young bot, the Senate decided to completely desmantle and reconstruct his body, erasing all of his emotions except for curiosity and madness. Anger wasn't a part of his emotions nor love, happiness, or sadness. Only logic and curiosity remained within his whiring. He was always experimenting with different things, challenging science, tampering with creation. It was his thing, which is why I found him intriguing.)"

As I finished my log, I heard the screening go off and listened to it very closely, and after about 5 earth minutes, I left to get to my post.

As I walked on towards the area, I heard something loud and saw commander starscream flying towards me with a massive flame thrower hot on his trail. Quickly, I hit the deck, the fire just barely grazing my metal. I lay there for a second when I felt jaws grab me up.

Y/n: "Augh-"

I looked down and saw claws, then turned my helm and saw the predacon looking at me while he kept his grip.

Y/n: "Can I help you?"

The predacon simply huffed as he turned with me in his jaws to fly off.

Y/n: "Woah, wait, what are you doing?!"

The predacon began flying faster when suddenly we landed with a thud.

I opened my optic only to see Shockwave, Soundwave, and Lord Megatron starring at us.

I looked up at the predacon and simply asked.

Y/n: "Could you put me down now?"

The predacon tilted his head before I heard shockwave speak up.

Shockwave: "Predacon, bring her here."

I looked at Shockwave questionably when the predacon stalked over to him, dropping me in front of them.

Y/n: "Eug- that was definitely a weird feeling."

Shockwave just stared at me as I rose to my stabilizers, still wondering what was going on.

Y/n: "Apologies, my Lord, I shall get to work right away."

I was about to turn when I heard Megatron speak.

Megatron: "No."

Y/n: "Huh?"

Megatron: "You will not be going back to your regular station, Shockwave needs an assistant, and the predacon brought you."

Y/n: "Um...sir with all do re-"

Megatron: "Are you disobeying....Y/n?"

Y/n: "N-no, I'm just not....well... made for... scientific purposes."

Megatron only hummed when Shockwave ended up walking over to me before making intense optic contact with me.

He then looked back at Megatron
Shockwave: "She will do just fine my liege."

Megatron: "Very well, oh and Y/n."

Y/n: "Y-yes s-sir"

Megatron: "Was Starscream on fire?"