Optimus x Femme Decepticon reader

The autobots had caught y/n around a earth month ago. And to be honest, y/n was done with it. The cell y/n was in is small. With a berth and a small shelf to place y/n non dangerous belongings that she took with her everywhere. As she was thinking, she heard the cell door unlocking and open.
Arcee:"Let's go, Con."

It was Arcee, the spy and interrogator of the small group of autobots.

Y/n:"Do I finally get to know what you bots are doing with me?"

Arcee:"I'm just taking you to Optimus. That's all I know."

Y/n:(Well, at least she gave me an answer.)
As y/n walked through the base, she wondered what Optimus looked like.
He wasn't there to actually meet her, and with the rest of the cons not letting up, he hadn't gotten to it until now. But y/n's thoughts were cut short when they made it into the main room, and y/n's spark stopped. At the consol with the other bots gathered around him stood a tall mech with red and sapphire blue Armor. Striking lightning blue optics that stared into her very core and shook her spark. Optimus had to be the most gorgeous mech she had ever seen.

Arcee:"Here she is, Sir, but I still don't understand why we brought her out of her cell."

Optimus pov:

The others were speaking quietly to each other and their human partners as we waited. Only Arcee, Ratchet, and Bumblebee have seen our prisoner.
Ratchet:"Optimus, are you sure this is a good idea she is a con after all?"
I started to reply but before I could finish pedstrps were heard and out came Arcee with a striking beauty of a con her *favorite color* Armour glistened in the light and completed her *secondary color* beautifully and her optics were a beautiful color of *optics color* that held spirit and wonder.

Y/n's pov:

Y/n: "So your Optimus Prime, I got to be honest. I imagined you would either be smaller or scarier."
Optimus pov:

Her voice, that couldn't be her voice it's so smooth and yet almost a tad bit commanding almost as if the cons had forced her voice to mix with it to sound more decepticon like and dangerous.

Optimus:"Indeed I am Optimus, apologies for the disappointment."

Y/n pov:
His voice shook her core, and she was determined to keep her fans from buzzing wildly lucky for her. Her fans were much quieter, so it took a lot to get them to spin loudly.

Y/n:"On the contrary, I shouldn't have made assumptions after all I've never heard an autobot hate on you before."

Bulkhead:"And you've heard cons talk back to buckethead."

Y/n started to laugh at that, and after a good minute, she spoke.
Y/n:"No,no, that's suicide for us cons. We have to watch our words around him. That doesn't mean others haven't before. Though the vehicons and eradicons have it harder, they don't have a wide choice of words."

The room went quiet afterward. they were expecting that answer, but no one was expecting her to laugh. The only times a l con laughed like that was only ever a nervous cuckle or evil mochary. But that sounded to Optimus like a true laugh.

After a good minute or two, Optimus spoke.
Optimus:"Well, deception, I will allow you to walk around base considering you have not caused problems, but Ratchet will be hooking up a shock triggered door so you won't be able to escape."
Everyone in the room gasped as y/n just stood awestruck. Even the craziest autobots never did that. Was it because she laughed or just on good behavior.
As she was thinking, everyone started to bombard Optimus with questions, and then y/n heard a commanding voice that knocked her out of the train of thought.
Optimus:"The decepticon can not stay in a small cell for the rest of her time here wether that be until she joins the Autobots or if the cons find her so I am permitting her to roam around."
What made y/n more confused was no one questioned further, not a single peep from anyone.

Optimus:"What's your designation decepticon?"

Y/n:"it's y/n. I was a sniper and weapons specialist."
At this, everyone other than Optimus was on edge, and to be completely fair, y/n would be too if she were them.

Y/n: "By the way....um. how is it? No one questions your orders without being scared?"

Arcee: "What do you mean?"

Y/n: "it's just. He didn't threaten or growl, I don't....understand."

Ratchet: "Optimus isn't like Megatron."

Y/n: "Well, I know that. I guess....I'm just not used to.....a kind leader."

A few days later

Over the next couple of days, y/n had gotten much more comfortable. The bots were a lot more welcoming than she thought they would be even though they were still very much on edge.

But one day y/n got very bored and so while no one was looking she snuck off to her cell and got out her music holo pad and hooked up her audios to it then went to an empty room. And started to play her favorite con party song.
Sexin on the dance floor.

After a little while, the bots realized she was gone and started looking all over the place until they heard singing.
They all then peeked into the room and saw y/n dancing to a con song

Y/n:"1234 sexin on the dance floor. I don't know what your daddy would do girl the way you work it, baby, makes me wanna misbehave."

She was singing loud and dancing all over the room.

Y/n: "hot n sweaty I think it's time we take off our clothes, we're in the bedroom she's moving like we're still at the club, your daddy's calling I think it's time we turn off the phone."

The bots and humans just watched fascinated at the fact that a decepticon was dancing in one of the training rooms in their base. And Optimus was struck. His spark pounded against his chest plates and then came the part that Y/n loved the most.

Y/n: "hey slut hurry up no time to waste. It's Friday Nightshade sitting on my face. They say that I'm always acting like a glitch. Take your armor off, baby's left a big stitch. This feels so so so primal. Time to frag you like an animal.
I'm done. Wait, who the scrap are you. Now I'm gonna let cash cash run a trian on you."

The bots were confused, to say the least, but optimus understood every single word of it.
Y/n:"I don't know what your daddy would do, girl, but I don't really care pulling on your pretty hair.
I don't know what your daddy would do when you 1234 sexin on the dance floor."
As Y/n danced to the rest of the song, everyone was surprised to see that her optics were closed the entire time.
Finally, the song ended.
Y/n then turned towards them and opened her optics, and practically transformed and flew off right there.
Everyone was standing there with their eyes and optics wide open. Needless to say, y/n didn't stay long she darted right between Bulkhead and bee and sprinted till she reached her cell.

Optimus pov:
I was awestruck her movements were fluent and her voice angelic, and yet she was considered one of the most dangerous of cons.
I could hear my fellow autobots but couldn't make out a sound as I started for Y/n's cell.
Ratchet:"Optimus, where are you going."
I then looked over my shoulder and said in a simple yet easy tone that only ratchet can recognize.
Optimus:"I'm going to go speak with her alone for a moment."

Y/n pov:

Y/n was slumped against the wall, trying to calm down before going into her cell, and when she got up and unlocked the door, she felt someone spin her around and kiss her hungrily.
Y/n didn't know what to think cause it happened so fast, but when the bots broke apart, she gasped out.
Y/n:"Optimus, what are you do---" she was quickly silenced, but she didn't mind. She then felt him lift her up and take her to his berthroom.
Y/n was utterly confused when she felt him throw her onto a comfortable berth.
Y/n:"Optimus, what are you doing?"
He didn't reply he only climbed atop her and started to kiss her again this time with his glossa. She moaned into the kiss, not expecting this, and finally, after a whole 10 minutes, he spoke.
Optimus:"I have wanted to do this since I first laid my optics on you, but that dance back there pushed me over the limit a little too much. So y/n may I continue." Y/n nodded and then spoke out."By the way, my fans don't get too loud."
Optimus then chuckled. "Oh y/n, they will be screaming by morning."
And that was all that needed to be said before her fans roared to life as she looked at him embarrassed while he just smiled. This was going to be an interesting night and new life.

P.s. I do not own transformers nor the song, so all credit goes to the owners.