Your an interesting one. (Ratchet x Dinobot reader)

I remember when I was created. Green ooze around my once regular body, mind buzzing, joints achy, and scared. The Decepticon scientist Shockwave completely rewired, rebuilt, and destroyed my body into a monstrosity.

Afterward, I received abuse for the rest of my time there until finally I escaped to Earth. I walked amongst the Earth Dinosaurs and learned their customs, language, eating, and everything else.

My life felt almost perfect until the asteroid came. I ran for cover but it was too late. I felt my body go limp and then go into an emergency recharge.

Ratchet pov.

I was going to pick up the kids. Ever since Bulk wounded his leg, one of us, others, had to pick up Miko along with Raf or Jack. Today, arcee, Bumblebee, and Smokescreen had to go on a mission while Optimus works with decoding the iacon data banks.

Ratchet: "Ugh... The school is going to be so annoying. So many kids...."

As I was mumbling to myself, I accidentally ran over something, causing me to panic. I slowly turned around only to see a piece of metal just barely rising out of the ground.

Ratchet: "The Frag... I'll get it in a minute."

I quickly drove to the school and picked the kids up. Miko was practically screaming with joy to see what my interior looked like since Raph was the only one I had to pick up.

Jack: "Uh... Ratchet...where are we going?"

Ratchet: "I don't normally take the main roads. Plus, I need to check something out."

When we got to the area, I asked them to back up so I could transform. I started digging around the metal and then called Optimus to open a bridge and let them through.

Once the kids were in the base, I continued for hours until I could tell that the metal was indeed cybertronian.

But by that time, I had already gotten half of it dug up.

Ratchet: "Frag, you're big.....I wander if..."

I then got out my blaster, the one I only used when I didn't have any other solution. I then aimed towards the ground that I hadn't dug up, prayed, and then shot.

After the dust cleared, I saw it....

Ratchet: "You have been through a lot, haven't you."

I picked up the leftover boulders and called for a bridge. Once it opened, I dragged the cybertronian through the bridge.

Y/n pov

Everything was blurred. My body felt as if it was torn completely apart.

Y/n: "Ugh..."

?: "So you dug her up and brought her here!"

I stood up on shaky legs and walked slowly towards the voice.

I turned the corner and saw a small team. They were cybertronians that I had never seen before.

Y/n: "Where am I...."

They all turned towards me when the orange and white one spoke.

?: "What are you doing up. You should be resting."

Y/n: "Apologies....I didn't know if you were friendly....or...if I was going to be harmed again."

?: "Again?"

Y/n: "I was a decepticon experiment until I got away."

A taller mech came towards me, about the same height as Megatron.

?:"My name is Optimus Prime."

Y/n: "I'm gonna guess you're the leader."

Optimus: "Indeed. The femme is Arcee. Then there is Bulkhead, Smokescreen, Bumblebee, and our physician Ratchet."

Arcee: "Ratchet is the one that brought you here."

I took a good look at them all to remember their faces before Ratchet huddled me into the med bay.

It didn't take long for me to get used to it, but I was still shy about everything. Every noise scared me since I wasn't used to being around other Cybertronians.

Ratchet, however, was always there to help me feel settled.

One day, in particular, the kids were talking about dinosaurs and showing them to Optimus when I walked in.

Miko: "Heya Y/n, I'm teaching the bots about dinosaurs wanna join?"

Y/n: "Thanks, Miko, but I've already learned many things about them."

Everyone looked at me weird. When the question popped up.

Miko: "How?"

Arcee then stood up as well and asked.

Arcee: "Yeah, how do you know about them?"

I looked at everyone and sighed. Transforming my body into the very thing I hadn't done in years.

I finished transforming into my (d/t) and gave out a loud Roar like sound.

Everyone was speechless and confused.

Y/n: "I was one of Shockwaves' first expieriments. As you can see, he didn't really get it quite right."

Arcee looked at me, then the picture, then back to me.

Arcee: "Looks right to me."

Y/n: "Not when you don't meet the other non failed expieriments expectations."

Ratchet: "What do you mean."

Y/n: "I was considered unattractive to the others."

I looked away from Ratchet, and the others then started to walk away.

Soon, I reached my room and bent down to walk in.

After that, I transformed and laid in my berth about to fall asleep when I felt my berth slant down.

Y/n: "Need something Ratch?"

I turned my body around and saw Ratchet looking towards me.

Y/n: "Something wrong?"

Quick as a flash, he had me under him.

Y/n: "Ratchet!!! What are you doing."

Ratchet: "Forgive me for this, but I want to show you just how worthy and beautiful you are."

Ratchet grabbed my chin and kissed me. I was surprised and yet happy.

Y/n: "Thank you Ratchet...Thank you."

That night, we slept together many nights after that.

I never knew how much a mech could love me. I am so glad I came to Earth.

I MADE A CUDDLE RATCHET!!!!!! Hope yall enjoyed this update. Have a great day night wherever you are in the world. I hope you enjoyed