willingly trapped (Megatron x Autobot femme x Soundwave)

⚠️ Warning⚠️ : This is a Lemon. It is Nsfw.

Y/n awoke in an all to familiar place. She had tried to steal energon from a mining unit only to get knocked out from the aftershocks of the elevator malfunctioning.

Y/n: "Oh, Scrap.....Scrap, scrap, scrap."

Y/n ran over to the nearest window, seeing she was high up in the sky.

Y/n: "Dammit."

As she looked around, she saw the terminal in the room and ran over to it.

Y/n started opening it up and did some rewiring until she got a groan.

Y/n: "Trypticon?"

Trypticon: "Yyyyyy/nnnn"

Y/n: "Trypticon, I need a full map of the ship. To get to the easiest way out."

Trypticon: "Main ttterminal rererequired."

Y/n: "Scrap!"

Y/n closed up the terminal as she snuck out.

As she snuck throughout the ship, she stayed to the shadows.

Eventually, she got to the room where the main terminal was, but in order to stay away from any decepticons she needed to go through the ventilation system.

As she crawled through it, she found the opening beneath her.

She looked down into the room and almost choked.

Megatron and Soundwave, two of the sexyest decepticons in the army, stood side by side.

As Y/n looked down, she saw bunches of vehicon troops in the room as well.

Y/n: "Well Dammit all to fragging unicron and back."

She quickly coveted her mouth, but it was too late. Soundwave was looking up at the vents.

Soundwave pointed to the vents Megatron's gaze following.

Y/n hurriedly followed the vents faster and faster when she looked behind her to see Lazerbeak.

Y/n yelped when she saw one Soundwave's extra limbs in front of her.

She then felt Lazerbeack grab her legs and pull her backward.

Y/n: "Hey, let me go, you Fragging Bird!"

Next thing Y/n knew she was falling, then she hit the floor.

Y/n: "augh- Pits of Kaon that fragging hurt!"

She looked up only to see Megatron and Soundwave staring at her.

Y/n: "Ummm....Hey...Megatron soundwave.....Looking good...I uh don't suppose you could show me the way off the ship."

Megatron's optics thinned as he abd Soundwave started walking past her only for Soundwave to wrap his appendage around her waist, catching her off guard.

Y/n: "Augh!"

Y/n struggled as she got dragged down the hall. Her wrists had been tied when she tried to pull the appendage off, and when she tried to stop using her pedes, they were quickly tied aswell.

Y/n: "Look guys...I'm sorry I didn't mean to get on your ship. I was just trying to find a way out -Mhmf"

Next thing Y/n knew she had an appendage in her mouth.

Megatron: "Quiet Y/n."

Y/n only smirked, knowing that Soundwave actually had pretty sensitive appendages.

So neing the fact that she used to Frag both these mechs, she did the only thing any sane Cybertronian would do.

She started to lick and nibble on it. Definitely catching Soundwave off guard sense he stared back at her.