New Autobot? (Wheeljack x Mech Reader)

So, I realized that I really need to update. So, since I have no other ideas, Wheeljack is next. I was going to do another Optimus or Megatron, and then I realized a little more of a variety is needed. I'm going in blindly. Let's see if I can figure something out with this.

⚠️WARNING!!!! There is lemon in here. Read at your own risk.

At autobot base.

I had traveled here with Smokescreen since he was my brother. We weren't identical, but we did have split/shared sparks. While Smokescreen protected Alpha Trion, I watched over the vault. I was also considered part of the wrecker class while Smoke was considered a regular warrior or spy.

I was just reading a gun build and repair holopad Arcee lent to me when I heard a squeal of happiness and laughter.

Y/n: (What was that about.....)

Because of my curiosity, I turned and started for the main area. I walked in to see the most handsome mech I had ever seen. I then heard miko talk to the mech.

Miko: "Oh Wheeljack, that's Y/n, Smokescreen's brother."

The mech looked my way and laughed.

Wheeljack: "I got to say, I wasn't expecting a wrecker to be spark siblings to the rookie. Then again, I guess you would be a kid too, huh?"

I froze he was beautiful. The small scars on his face and lips. I couldn't move. He held his servo up to mine, and I finally snapped out of it and took his servo, giving it a shake.

Y/n: "Yeah...um...nice to meet you."

Wheeljack: "What's wrong, pretty boy, wrecker got your glossa?"

At this, I blushed, but before I could say anything, my brother and bumblebee ran into the room with an old boombox and yelled, "PARTY TIME!!!!!"

I then ran for it when I got the chance and disappeared back into the original hallway I was in. I pushed my back up against the wall, trying to regulate my intakes. I was so focused on it that I didn't hear pedesteps coming towards me.

Y/n: "Frag, he was hot."

?: "Thanks pretty boy."

I squeaked and jumped back a little when I saw Wheeljack walking closer towards me.

Wheeljack: "You know pretty boy....I wonder....what does that mouth of yours taste like?"

Y/n: "Wha-mhmf." I felt a warm glossa slip into my mouth, making me blush even more. We broke apart shortly afterward.

Wheeljack: "Mmm....you taste pretty good... I want more."

Y/n: "Wai-mmfp"
he crashed our lips back together and pushed me up against the wall and his body. It felt so smooth and strong....I could feel my mentality slipping away and then embraced into the kiss, pushing my own glossa into his mouth and dominating him instead.

After a few minutes, he started tapping my shoulder, telling me to let him go.

Wheeljack: "Huh..huh..Primus....I didn't think anyone could do that."

Y/n: "Did you not like it..."

Wheeljack: "No I fragging love it. Though I wonder, was that all you got?"

I blushed and looked away only to see him smile and pull me further down the hall.

Not 5 minutes later, we were in my room, and he was practically begging for me to kiss him.

He continued pulling back then plunging his mouth atop mine. And to be honest, I loved it.

Wheeljack: "I want to know what you taste like. So let lose and show me a good time."

Y/n: "Are you sure Wheeljack... I don't want to dominate you if you don't like it."

Wheeljack: "Oh, I do. So just Dominate me already."

I heard those words....those few words, and I snapped. I flipped him onto his back and immediately shoved my glossa into his mouth, allowing it to slide down his throat.

Wheeljack: "Mmmm...."

He was enjoying it but not enough to satisfy me. I pulled away, causing him to immediately whimper, only to gasp when I dragged my glossa down his neck cables sucking and biting each one of them. Leaving a hickey on all of his neck cables.

Wheeljack: "Y-y/n, p-please."

Y/n: "Please, what Jackie?"

Wheeljack: "Do something."

I hummed as I slowly made my way down to his panel, opening it.

Y/n: "Quite big, Jackie. Are you sure you're not a top?"

Wheeljack: "Normally, I am. This is just a....special occasion."

Y/n: "Or maybe you need a breather."

Wheeljack: "W-what do you-Ahh!!!"

I had completely engulfed him even though I normally didn't do this. I wanted to see how far me and the wrecker would get.

My glossa wrapped and twisted, getting new reactions out of him each time.

Wheeljack: "Y-Y-y/n"

My mind raced. His moan caused me to let go and immediately shove myself into him, causing him to moan louder.

Y/n: "I'll be the top tonight. But you are gonna have to show me a good time later. Understand handsome."

He was huffing, breathing, and moaning every time I pushed in. But then I decided to do something different. I put his stabilizers over my shoulders and licked up his shift, causing him to moan even louder.

Wheeljack: "I will t-t-try if you don't kill me first."

Y/n: "Don't worry, love, I can only handle one round tonight anyway.

First-time writing one of Wheeljack. Sorry if it was bad or cringy, but I hope you liked it anyway. Have a great day, night, evening, morning, wherever you are. I, the world, have a great day and continue to live your fullest life.