Scrap!!!! (Starscream x bountyhunter reader)

Author note.
The autobots raided the ship when it had a mechanical failure. Now, the ship is down in the Sahara desert.

Megatron: "How the frag did you not notice the Autobots on the fragging ship!"

Starscream: "Lord Megatron, I can assure you that it is not my fault."

Megatron simply growled when he looked to one of his Vehicon soldiers.

Megatron: "Soldier, which desert are we in currently!?"

Vehicon: "The Sahara sir."

Megatron growled when Soundwave and Knockout walked up to him.

Megatron: "What is it?"

Knockout: "Soundwave received an unknown signal, my liege."

Soundwave's screen lit up to show an unknown signal.

Megatron stared at it for a moment before he realized the specific location and gave a small grin.

Megatron: "Starscream follow me. You will be staying with an old comrad."

Starscream: "W-what! My liege...what about the ship?!"

Megatron: "I and the rest of the decepticons will tend to the ship. You will wait for us to finish."

Timeskip

Starscream: "Lord Megatron, how much further until we get to this friend of yours?"

Megatron didn't say anything, just transformed and dropped down

Starscream landed right beside him in an open desert.

Starscream: "Um....my liege, there's no one here."

Megatron only looked at him before grinning when they both heard a click and shift.

Soon, a doorway opened up to a striking (a/c) femme.

Y/n: "Megatron!!! It's been a long time."

Megatron: "Indeed y/n"

Y/n: "So what brings the old gladiator to my doorstep."

Megatron: "I was hoping you could watch some insolence behavior."

Y/n looked towards Starscream before knodding.

Y/n: "Yeah, I suppose I could watch your seeker."

Starscream: "What! My liege I don't need a sparkling sitter."

Megatron: "Yes you do, while I and the rest of the cons will be repairing the ship, Y/n will be caring for you."

Without another word, Megatron transformed and flew back to the ship.

Y/n pov

Y/n: "Alright, screamer, let's get you comfortable."

Starscream just stared at me before crossing his arms behind his back and walking forward into the ship.

Y/n: "Alright, Starscream, we can do whatever, but I don't want you getting in the way of my work."

Starscream: "And what type of work would that be?"

Without turning to him, I replied, "Bounty hunting."

The next thing I knew, Starscream had me up against the wall.

Starscream: "You'd better not try anything bounty hunter."

Y/n: "If you back off, then I won't."

Starscream immediately backed away before I showed him to a big room.

Y/n: "There's holo pads over there, music and bar over there, and if you're tired, a berth over in that corner."

Starscream looked around before I walked away into my office area to do some work.

Starscream pov

Getting myself familiar with this femme's ship was interesting.

The bar was well stocked, and the music consisted of multiple different kinds including ones from other cybertronian like planets.
Then, the holo pads consisted of a multitude of different stories, from the ancients to war documentaries.
The only thing left to try was the berth. It was extremely comfortable.
Soon, I found myself going into stasis.

2 hours later

Starscream pov

I awoke to calm music and looked up to see the femme lying on a couch like birth looking through what looked to be decepticon traitors with a bounty on their helm.

Y/n: "So you're awake. Is there anything you need, screamer?"

I didn't say anything. I simply got up and walked over to her before lying down beside her.

Y/n: "Heh, looks like someone is still tired."

Starscream: " Indeed, this place....is...so......comfortable."

I ended up falling right back into recharge. I couldn't help it. I was comfortable and felt safe, so even though I shouldn't, I let my guard down and relaxed into the recharge I greatly needed.

Y/n pov

As Starscream drifted back into his slumber, I pulled out my sword and my sharpener.

Y/n: "You are so adorable in recharge, I hope this won't wake you, I have a mission later.....to bad I can't take you with me. Otherwise, we could be like this every night."

I felt him snuggle up closer to me as I started to prepare my armor and weaponry for this new capture lead I had.

Y/n: "As treacherous as you are screamer, you're still as adorable as a sparkling. Recharge well, darling."

Okay, so I thought I'd might as well do a snuggle for the last Starscream one. I hope you enjoyed it. Have a great day, night, wherever you are in the world. Keep living your life to the best of it and goodbye.