I can't LOVE YOU! (Wheeljack x femme decepticon reader)

On cybertron, anyone could do almost anything. That was because of the senate. They didn't care who did what, and nobody got in trouble unless the particular bot broke the caste system. Once the war started, that's when the Senate realized their mistakes. However, I was fortunate enough to work for the high council. They were never told the truth, despite being the highest authority. My job was to grab data during the war to bring to them. That all changed the day that Megatron stormed them.

*flashback*

*high council hall*

High council member: "We've already told you. YOU WILL NEVER BE THE NEXT PRIME!!"

I sat up my vision blurry.

Megatron: " Yes, I know what you said, however.....I don't need a reason to attack you."

My optics finally stopped blurring when Megatron raised his canon and blasted one of the high council members close to the spark chamber. Causing him to fall.

I got up and sprinted to him, catching him just before he hit the ground.

I looked up seeing the other high council members had been shot aswell only they didn't fall over the edge and didn't have any shots that left big gaping holes in their shoulders.

Y/n: "Sir! Sir! It's okay, you'll be alright. Just stay with me here."

I could tell his optics couldn't focus properly. That's how I knew that he was fading fast.

I kept trying to stop the leaking when I felt a barrel up against my neck.

Megatron: "Bring her to me."

The con reached down and grabbed my color plating, throwing me to Megatron's pedes.

I didn't look up, nor did I shake.

Megatron: "Such a small autobot, so much I could do with you, oh so many options."

I remained silent, only focusing on activating a help and protect drone from my systematics.

Once I finished inputting the assignment, I spoke.

Y/n: "I don't know why you're here. But you should really head the warnings given to you on your way here."

Megatron started to circle, clearly observing me.

Megatron: "I could, but I think I found myself a little prize here."

Megatron then bent down and grabbed my chin, making me look straight into his optics.

Megatron: "You.....you'll make a perfect example of my vehicon soldiers."

*Flashback ended*

As I walked through the halls, I looked at all of my clones. Each individual is made to look exactly like my current body type. The only difference... I have a face under my mask.

I continued the walk through the nemisis towards the flight deck only to run into Megatron.

Megatron: "Ah y/n, I wasn't expecting to see you here."

Y/n: "I'm gonna go for a drive unless you see fit to not allow that."

Megatron: "You may go. After all, we have enough troops. You're not needed anyway."

As he finished the sentence, he walked away slightly, bumping my shoulder.

I felt cold. Ever since all of my clones were created, he hasn't needed me. I knew that it would come to this. Frag, the only reason he knew I was Y/n was because of the old permanent burn scars from all the experiments done on me over the years.