I'm a soldier...nothing more. (Soundwave x femme seeker)

WARNING ⚠️ THIS IS A LEMON
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

It was always the same. Train, guard, scout, repeat. Train, guard, scout, repeat. But the worst part about it was.....Starscream. very loud, very obnoxious, and very, very unpredictable.
You never knew what was next when it came to him. The other bad part about him was that he always gave me the easier jobs. Most wouldn't mind, but I did. I was the only femme seeker, and for some reason, Starscream automatically made a claim on me. He acted like I was his trophie on an old shelf. It was the...most...annoying...thing ever.

As I was thinking to myself, I heard a certain strutting starscream walk by over to Megatron. Of course, once I saw what was going on. I just kept building up what cybertronic muscle I had. When I heard pedesteps.

Starscream pov.

Starscream: "Lord Megatron, is their something you need?"

Megatron: "Indeed."

Starscream: "If you need a new guard, sir, then I have some eradicons that can help."

Megatron: "I don't wish to have an eradicon for a guard."

Starscream: "S-so you want....someone with a personality?"

Megatron: "More so someone sentient."

Megatron pov.

I started backing Starscream into the corner.

Megatron: "Now.....tell me...Who. isn't. A. Regular. Eradicon!"

Starscream started to stutter out, so I looked up and around.

Y/n pov

I kept on working when I heard my designation and looked up.

Megatron: "Y/n! You will be my new guard. Go to the control room."

I stared shockingly until I saw him glare at a stuttering Starscream before glaring back at me.

Megatron: "Well, Y/n, are you going to go or not."

I snapped out of my confusion and started walking.

It didn't take long to get to the control room it was pretty easy to get from place to place. I didn't know where exactly to go, so I looked around till I noticed Soundwave at the control panel. I calmed myself before walking up to him. Soundwave was the third in command and well.......let's just say. He was FRAGGING HOT. Quiet, tall, and mysterious, only Megatron knew what his voice sounded like, and that just made me like him more.

Y/n: "Hey, Soundwave, Lord Megatron wants me as his new guard. Where exactly do I.."

Before I could finish, he turned towards me and pointed to the throne in the front of the ship.

Y/n: "Thanks, Soundwave."

I started for the throne and stood on the left side. I waited for Megatron for about a half hour before I heard the door open.

?: "Y/N!"

I turned around to see Megatron at the door.

Megatron:"Good, you're in here."

He walked up to the throne and sat down

We stayed quiet for a small amount of time. When he spoke up.

Megatron: "Why didn't you start for the door when I commanded the first time?"

Y/n: " I was waiting to see if commander Starscream would say anything first. And was surprised."

Megatron: "And why is that?"

Y/n: "Starscream normally never let's me leave his side. Nor do anything dangerous."