Watch your tongue commander. (Mech autobot reader x Ultra Magnus)

Alright my beautiful readers It has been long waited. I shall now write about the uptight commander himself Ultra Magnus. Of course I don't really simp  on him however....I know that there is a reader here that does so let's get on with it.

Y/n travelled next to his brother Smokescreen and tried to keep up. Smokescreen loved his sporty cars but Y/n preferred classics so instead of going with something "new and exciting" as Smokescreen called it Y/n went with a 660 classic Rambler. Why? Well cause it was the closest thing to being different. Plus it was old school.

Soon Y/n and Smokescreen got to the base and transformed.

Smokescreen started to hop from side to side while his energon pumped.

Y/n: "Smokescreen would you please calm down."

Smokescreen: "C'mon little bro, you need to stop going for slow and start going fast."

Y/n: "I'm not slow my engine can last for a while I just don't go crazy fast like you do."

Smokescreen then punched Y/n in the shoulder playfully.

Y/n: "Smokescreen please just calm down. If you'll excuse me I'm gonna go to my berth room I've been up all night and could really use some rest okay."

The rest of the bots watched as Y/n walked past them and to the berth rooms.

Y/n continued walking down into the underground area of their base only to almost bump into Magnus.

Ultra Magnus: "You should really be careful, soldier."

Y/n: "Apologies sir, I'm just heading off to recharge."

Ultra Magnus: "You do know the Decepticons don't rest."

Y/n: "Well neither do the autobots. But I've been up all night and could really use some rest. But thank you for the concern commander."

Ultra Magnus: "How long do you plan to recharge?"

Y/n: "How long do you plan to question?"

Ultra Magnus: "Till you give me an answer."

Y/n; "Welp then that's how long I'll recharge. Anyways have a good evening commander"

Soon Y/n just walked away leaving a confused Ultra Magnus behind.

Over the days and nights to come Ultra Magnus found out that Y/n started taking the night shifts causing his recharge cycles to get messed up.

Ultra Magnus started to notice that even though he was getting recharged throughout the day he still looked exhausted.

Ultra Magnus soon became concerned before turning and walking to where Smokescreen was.

Ultra Magnus: "Soldier."

Smokescreen turned before soluting.

Smokescreen: "Yes sir"

Ultra Magnus: "No need for formalities I just need to talk to you about something."

Smokescreen: "It's about my brother isn't it."

Ultra Magnus: "How did you?"

Smokescreen: "I've noticed you giving him a concerned look lately."

Ultra Magnus: "Mind telling me why he's so tired lately or why he's been taking night shift?"

Smokescreen: "Well.....Y/n has trouble sleeping at night. So he tries to recharge during the day but he suffers from night terrors and often can't relax enough to properly recharge so even though he gets some rest during the day he is still constantly tired and overwhelmed."

Ultra Magnus: "Has he gone to Ratchet about these night terrors?"

Smokescreen: "Can't treat them. Ratchet even tried forcing his body into a power down....he still woke up from the night terrors."

Ultra Magnus looked to the ground before Smokescreen said something about thanking for the concern before walking away.

That night Y/n started to get up and walk out of his room only for Ultra Magnus to stop him.

Magnus simply stood in front of Y/n not letting him past.

Y/n: "Commander I need to get ready for the night shift."

Magnus: "Arcee and Bulkhead are handling that tonight."

Y/n: "Look I'm sure they could use some help."

Magnus: "No Y/n Optimus has ordered that I keep you from leaving tonight. You haven't rested and you need to, so go back to your room."

Y/n: "No....I'm fine, commander....just need to go for a drive."

Y/n then tried to get past Magnus again only for him to block his path again.

Magnus: "You need to rest Y/n."

Y/n: "I CAN'T COMMANDER! I can't.....I never could. Every night I was kept up by gunfire and jets and crumbling bridges! I can't rest I don't know how....."

Magnus looked at him sadly before he sighed.

Magnus then picked him up into his own arms and carried Y/n back to his room.

Magnus then sat Y/n on his berth then turned and closed the door quietly.

Once he locked the door he turned back to Y/n and walked over to sit down next to him before laying down on the berth as well.

Y/n: "Why are you?"

Magnus: "I used to have night terrors as well. But I found that resting with someone can make it easier."

Y/n watched as Magnus relaxed into the berth before he tapped his chest.

Magnus: "Just lay your head right here. Sometimes another Spark Beat can sooth the other."

Y/n simply looked at his commander before lying down only to fall asleep in a peaceful recharge

Magnus watched as he slept peacefully causing Magnus to smirk before leaning over and giving him a quick kiss.

Ultra Magnus: "Now sleep well....my love."

Alrighty all done. I hope you all enjoyed it and that you all come back day; night; wherever you are in the world thank you bye-bye