This isn't allowed sir (Soundwave x femme reader)

Days in the mines were tough it was dirty, dusty, always had some type of mechanical meltdown, and many of us would get severely damaged. I had bullet wounds, scratches, and rust patches from many fights and bad weather almost every day. But I always shook it off.
Sp4rk13: "Y/N!!!"

I snapped out of my daze and looked towards my squad commander.

Y/n: "Yes, sir."

Sp4rk13: "Have you been getting recharge lately?"

Y/n: "Yes sir, why do you ask?"

Sp4rk13: "Because you've been drilling the same ground for five minutes.

I looked to the ground and removed my drill only to start on the next crystal.

Sp4rk13: "You should go rest. You can't serve our master properly if you're like this."

He jesters to my armor, which looks like it hasn't been cleaned or taken care of in years.

Y/n: "I'll go see knockout later."

I placed my drill down about to start when I felt it be taken out of my servos. I looked up to see Sp4rk13 with my drill in one hand and his other pointing towards the lift.

I was about to disagree when he spoke in a harsh tone. "Now!" I huffed and started for the lift climbing on and going up into the ship.

Megatron pov

Me, soundwave, and starscream decided we needed to visit the mine. As we were walking, I saw a miner limping down the hall.

Starscream: "Miner!"

Frag, his screeching gets worse every day. The miner turned towards us, trying to stand up straight to give a salute.

Y/n: "Can I help you commander?"

Starscream waltzed up to her, and I looked at soundwave, letting him know to record everything in case I needed to use this sometime.

Starscream: "What are you doing out of the mines!"

Y/n: "My squad commander ordered me to go to knockout for repairs."

Starscream: "Are you able to stand?"

Y/n: "Yes, sir."

Starscream: "Are you able to walk?"

Y/n: "Yes, sir."

Starscream: "Then get back to the mines."

Y/n: "Yes, sir."

Megatron: "No!"

Starscream and her turned towards me. I growled at starscream and turned towards her.

Megatron: "You will escort me to Knockout for our checkups."

She gave a respectful bow and started to lead the way.

I looked to starscream and soundwave. "You both will go check the mines understood."

Soundwave knodded and started for the lift while I walked behind the vehicon. Leaving a confused Starscream behind.

The vehicon didn't speak, nor did she act like the rest. Any time she stepped, she would stumble slightly when I noticed that she collapsed. I was about to pick her up and take her to knockout myself when she crawled to the wall and stumbled up.

I was surprised when she started walking only for her to turn towards me. "Are you waiting for me."

She nodded with tired optics. I started to walk behind her as she limped down the corridor. Once we got to the medbay, knockout forced her body into an emergency recharge.