"Quiet ones?" Soundwave x mech reader

Warning: lemon towards the end

Nemesis during the time when soundwave fought arachnid for the first time.

Before unicrons awakening.

Your name is Y/n. You're the brother of arachnid but more loyal and less likely to kill anyone. But while your treacherous sister was an arachnid con, you were a more of a moth looking one.

You didn't turn into one, though. The only real trait you had to a moth was the extra Armor around your neck and your wings. They were in the shape of a moth but bigger and flatter looking.

The battlefield

Y/n pov:

Y/n: (Where is she. I know she called me to come to her position.)

Arachnid had called for backup since the autobots and decepticons had come to get a relic so you started for the area only to find the autobots and relic gone and in its place a bulky con with your sister stuck to his back.

Y/n: "Hahahaha- Wow, sis, I thought you said you were only into weak mechs. Not handsome bulky ones."

Arachnid: "Very funny Y/n but could you stop laughing and start pulling instead."

The con then turned to look at you only for you to see the weirdest look of confusion ever. After a good look at his face, you knew he was in the wrecker class.

Breakdown: "Sis?-I didn't realize Airachnid here had a brother. Let alone someone who doesn't even look like her."

Y/n: "Yeah, it's weird, but that's just how we were created. Funny though. I'm more of a moth, and she is a spider."

Y/n: "What's your name wrecker?"

Breakdown: "The names Breakdown. how'd you know I was in the wrecker class, though?"

Y/n: "Your body build is a giveaway. So look how bout we get to your ship and get this taken care of."

Airachnid: "You honestly think I want to step pede into that primus forsaken ship."

Y/n: "No, but I do."

Nemesis

Still Y/n pov

The drones and breakdown walked throughout the ship, with me following closely behind as airachnid grumbled.
I chuckled to myself when finally we reached a door, and it opened with a hiss as I heard a strong voice.

Megatron: "Breakdown, you dare to come back empty-handed."

Breakdown: "No master."

Breakdown turned only for airachnid to be in the sights of Megatron.

Megatron: "Airachnid, it has been some time."

My sister then replied to him in the most polite she could ever muster.

Airachnid: "Lord Megatron, what can I say. It's good to be back."

Megatron only hummed when he saw what I'm supposing was my wings.

Megatron: "What else did you bring breakdown?"

Breakdown stepped aside so Megatron could get a good look at me. I had never been close to the Great Warlord, but I still knew what to do.
I kept optic contact and went down into a gracious bow.

Megatron: "And who might you be insecticon."

Y/n: "My designation is Y/n Lord Megatron."

Megatron: "I do not recognize you. So why do you bow before me with not a single sign of fear?"