You want me to what senator?! (Shockwave x neutral physician Femme reader)

Warning this story contains 🍋
Do not read unless you are 17 years or older. Or read at YOUR OWN RISK.

It had been years of sorrow, sadness, pain, and destruction. Before that, I was a techno physician for the senate. Of course, when they fell, I was sent to different parts of cybertron.
As a neutral cybertronian, I was immediately sent away on my own small ship when the war got too bad for regular cybertronians.
For years, I simply floated around in space until one day, my whole life flipped.

On the shuttle

Y/n: "Primus space keeps getting boring. I haven't even been able to actually relax.....wait why am I talking to myself. Ugh....this is why you don't travel alone."

Over the next few hours, I just kept working, but then my alarm went off. I started to run towards the front of my ship by the time I got there the whole control panel was smoking.

Y/n: "The Frag I JUST UPGRADED THAT!!!!"
I then felt something hit me in the back of the head and then heard a strange voice.

?: "If that's so.....then your technology will be very useful."

Before I could speak or get a good look at my attacker, I blacked out.

A few hours later

All I heard were blurred voices as I was being dragged by my arms. As we carried on, my audio started to get clearer. Soon, a door opened, and I was shoved to the ground in front of some stairs.

?: "My liege I found this treacherous neutral in that small ship on our radar."

I slowly started to sit up but was immediately shoved down by a ped.

?: "You stay down, you scrap heap?

?: "Starscream! Get your pede off that femme!"

Y/n: (Starscream....wait he's a decepticon does that mean...)

Starscream: "M-my liege...she.. she's a neutral."

?: "ENOUGH!! THAT WAS AN ORDER!!"

Starscream: "Yes, Lord Megatron."

I felt the pede finally lift from my back.

Megatron: "Sit up, Femme."

I followed orders, but not because I wanted to only because I felt like my body needed to be straightened. I looked up only to see the dark ruby red optics and grey body of the decepticon leader.

He looked like he was about to say something when I heard an all to familiar voice.

?: "Lord Megatron, I heard there was a newcomer."

I turned to look over and saw him. The one who practically disappeared from the senate themselves.

Y/n: "Senator Shockwave....is that you?

No one's pov,

Everyone looked confused when she said those few words, and everyone was speechless until Megatron spoke out

Megatron: "Do you know this femme Shockwave?"

He immediately answered Megatron with an explanation as well.

Shockwave: "Indeed, sir, when I was a senator, Y/n here was our tech physician. She worked with upgrading a repairs."

Megatron then hummed in approval and approached her

Megatron: "Y/n, my decepticons have found you, and as Shockwave said, you worked for him...tell me is that correct."

Y/n stuttered out, "I-indeed s-s-sir."