Such a sexy con...(Knockout x mech Decepticon)

⚠️ WARNING⚠️ This is a lemon
Read at your own risk

The vehicons all watched with slight interest as Megatron, Soundwave, and Shockwave walked down the hall talking about project predacon. However, while all the other Decepticons paid close attention to their master and the higher ups, Y/n didn't. In fact, he never really cared for the conversations they would have. The only con he really cared about was actually their medic knockout.

Knockout was well beautiful, sexy, and he just knew how to rile up any mech he came in contact with.

Y/n would've loved to get even a day alone with him, but as a vehicon, he wasn't really allowed to unless it was a medical emergency.

As Y/n fixed the lights, he felt a shaking only to see the predacon walking through the tight space.

The predacon then sat in front of him until he was done fixing the light before hopping down onto the predacons back.

Y/n: "You wanna go for a fly, Predacon?"

The predacon simply turned as carefully as possible and started for the top deck.

Once we got there, he started to speed up when Y/n saw Knockout monitoring the radio dish before he turned and almost screamed. Y/n then grabbed his servo, pulling him up onto the predacon.

Knockout started yelling when Y/n spoke.

Y/n: "You may wanna hold on sexy!"

Knockout: "What? What are you- AHHHH!!"

The predacon jumped over the edge, falling faster and faster. Knockout was screaming, trying to hold on to Y/n the best he could.

Soon, the predacon spread his wings flying straight up into the sky.

Y/n: "Sorry bout that Knockout, you were kinda in the way."

Knockout: "Nonono, it's okay. i just wasn't expecting it."

Y/n: "You can let go of me now."

Knockout: "Uh.....ummm.....no that's okay, I think I'll just....hold on."

Y/n: "Suit yourself."

As the predacon flew around, he eventually reared up and started climbing into the sky before dashing to the ship again.

Then, the predacon landed.

Y/n got down and then helped a very shaken Knockout, onto the ground.

Y/n: "You okay Knockout?"

Knockout: "Yeah... I'm okay."

Y/n looked up at the predacon, giving him a few little pats and pets before going back inside.

After a few days, Y/n and knockout started to get closer. They would even go for some drives whenever possible. But soon, Knockout started to find Y/n attractive. And pretty soon, he had the chance to try something.

Y/n was walking down the hall. The day wasn't too busy, and sometimes walking around the nemisis is a good time user.

Knockout: "Hey Y/n wait up!"

Y/n stopped to look at Knockout and let him catch up.

Knockout then grabbed his servo and started dragging Y/n down the hall.

Y/n: "Umm....Knockout?"

Soon, Knockout brought him into the medbay.

Knockout: "Take your armor off."

Y/n: "What? Why?"

Knockout: "I want you to try on some new armor I made."

Y/n started taking off his armor while Knockout went to get the new armor he had.