chapter thirty-five.

𝐅 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀

While the night continued, I was drinking, again, and it had been a solid two hours. I was completely wasted. All of those depressive.. Things, deep down, were drowned out by the vodka.

I downed my last shot, sliding it across the indoor bar. I got off of the stool, and headed into the crowd in hope for the sight of tom.

Wandering around, I came to a stop and peeked around a few people. Then over to Bill, Gustav, and.. and Georg. Where was.. Tom?

I approached, rubbing my nose bridge.

"Have yous seen tom?" I frowned. Bill pursed his lips, leaning forward and looking around.

"Oh, nein. Sorry, Fi." He leaned back.

I gave him a slight nod, and shrugged it off.

Everything was distanced. Almost like i could see myself from my eyes. Far away.

I looked at the two girls from the pool earlier. They smiled at me drunkly, signalling me over to a table with lines of coke. I smiled back, and headed over.

She passed me a straw, and something to line it up with. I got down on my knees, putting it in lanes before having a go at it.

There was a weird kind of feeling roaming throughout the little space. I felt eyes on me. Not just the two girls.

I looked up at the man, my eyebrow slightly raised.

"Tough girl, huh?" The man snickered, sitting down. He had a lot of scars, and was muscular.

"Fuck off you fucking frankenstein." I rolled my eyes, looking back down as my eyes closed for a minute.

It sure did kick in fast.

I wiped my upper lip, sniffling a little before standing up. It was some strong shit and that was for sure.

I headed off into the crowd, walking by everyone. I saw a woman holding a bottle of vodka. I quickly snatched it, and ran off while laughing.

"Son of a bitch!" She called out.

I chuckled, taking a swig before stopping at a lounge. I paused.

Tom, passed out, with a woman ontop, and beside him. The two were having their shots in leaving hickeys on him.

She slid her hand down to his fly before i quickly smashed the bottle over her head, and punched the other one with a loud crack coming from her face.

"fuck, that hurt." I grunted, rubbing my hand before spitting at one. "Stupida fica, you miserable use of a fucking person. You think thats funny? You do that alot?" I stood over the other one, grabbing the piece of glass on the floor, and digging it into her stomach.

"Hey, hey, okay, yeah, lets get out of here." I heard Bill's voice, tugging me back. I pushed him, then faced the other girl.

She had her hand over her busted nose, sobbing.

I pursed my lips, shaking my head before lifting Tom's arm over my shoulder, and zipping up his almost down fly.

𝐁 𝐈 𝐋 𝐋

"Shit," I sighed, and looked down at the bloody piece of glass on the floor. Then at the carving in the girls stomach.

"FR."

Her initials. classic Fiona fucking Rosso.

crazy little bitches, man. but god I'm bricked.

𝐅 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀

I got Tom into the back seat, closing the door. I looked down at my hand, breathing out as I rubbed it slowly. My gaze drfited down, then away.

"You alright?" Bill approached, towering over me.

I nodded.

"That's a lot of lies." He grabbed my hand. I grunted, watching him bend it a little. "That's swollen already, fiona."

"Little cazzo's deserved it." I spat, looking towards the club.

"Yeah? you should see all the fucking mischief you caused." He spoke, his eyebrows slightly furrowed. I felt the texture of his glove pressing against my hand. "You feel that?"

"Bill, calm down. I'll get it checked out when i have the time." I pulled away, and opened the car door before getting in.

"Busy fucking my brother?" He got into his, raising an eyebrow.

"You bet." I changed gears, the car speeding off in milliseconds.