chapter fourteen.

It had been four days.

Four, days.

I was barely conscious. I had lost.. a lot, of blood. Each time I moved, my arms or legs ached. everything hurt.

everything.

The large metal door opened, Enzo and
Huey walking in.

"I bet she knows where Kaulitz is. There's no doubt she does." Enzo kneeled down beside me, grabbing my face roughly.

"fuck, fuck--.. you," I muttered.

𝐇 𝐔 𝐄 𝐘

She lost a lot of blood. It was bad, smothered all over her thighs and soaking her skirt.

I looked down, mumbling a little. "Maybe we should help her first, Enzo. Clean her up at the least." I said quietly.

"What was that?" Enzo looked over to me, his face hardened and his voice stern.

"Nothing." I breathed out. "Good, now help me untie her." He grunted. I kneeled beside Fiona, glancing at her. She looked at me with her tear-filled blue eyes. She was scared, so fucking scared.

But she betrayed us.

Her own kind.

I untied her wrist, then her left leg before getting up. "Stand," Enzo spoke sternly.

"I can't," she whispered. Enzo grabbed her arm, tugging her up as she fell to her knees and yelped in pain.

"I got you good, huh?"

"Sei una figa narcisista con un cazzo piccolo. superare te stesso." She spat, glaring up at him with weak eyes.

He snortes before backhanding her, making her drop onto all fours. She coughed blood while It drizzled out of her mouth, dripping onto the floor.

"Get her out of the basement. Make sure she doesn't go anywhere. we're going Kaulitz hunting." Enzo snickered, and left.

I looked down at fiona, gently helping her up.

"Don't act all fucking soft now, the damage is done." She breathed out, her voice trembling and the same with her body. She was in pieces.

"Quiet." I mumbled, grabbing her arm tightly as I led her out of the basement, and upstairs.

She followed, stopping at the door infront of me while I held her forearm tight, hard enough to make a bruise. she stood there, staring at the door.

"Oi, make sure she doesn't bolt!" Enzo called out. "Got it!" I replied.

𝐅 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀

I stared at the lamp on the table across from me, looking down.

Huey was distracted.

I quickly grabbed the lamp, slamming it across his head before biting his hand. He stumbled as I grabbed the doorhandle, ripping the door open before running out as fast as i could.

I ran.

I ran until my muscles burned and my veins pumped battery acid. Until i couldn't breath, until my legs felt like they were falling apart.

I had that hit of adrenaline. Of fear.

"Fuck!" I heard faint voices behind me, then loud gunshots as i continued to run.

Everything went slow. It seemed like it was just me. Just me, and my heavy breaths. Me, and my body working and pumping adrenaline until I was gasping, trying to drag air into my lungs.

I saw the sky flash white, then go back to its purple-grey colour.

"Fiona! I'll fucking find you, Rosso!"

I ran into a store, breathing in and out 'till i couldn't anymore. I dropped to my knees infront of the checkout lady, sobbing uncontrollably. The woman stared in horror, grabbing her phone.

"Police? uh, this- this young woman.."

The police woman put a blanket over my shoulders, kneeling down infront of me.

"Can you tell me your name, miss?" She said softly, glancing down at me from her notepad.

I stared at the concrete, trembling.

"Unresponsive, could be shock." She spoke, looking up at the male officer as he spoke into his little walkie talkie.

"Can you tell us where you live, missus?" she added on, her eyes searching mine while she waited for any sort of verbal response.

I looked up at her.

"I need to see Tom Kaulitz."