chapter eighteen.

𝐅 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀

I pressed down the gauze, watching him slide off the counter and lift me onto his hip.

"have you learnt nothing?"

"that stitches hurt like a motherfucker." he looked down at me, his eyes slightly squinted from the dim light. he turned it off, and walked out into the kitchen.

"you guys wanna come to a party tonight at one?" Bill spoke. "what do you think, ma?" Tom looked over to me, tilting his head.

I nodded, smiling.

"alright, be ready by one." Bill continued.

I grabbed Tom's arm, waving to Bill before heading upstairs.

"a little excited, no?" Tom laughed, following behind me as i headed into his room.

"definitely." I breathed out, searching through his closet.

𝐓 𝐎 𝐌

"I think theres a few dresses in there.. can't blame me if there is jizz on the collar."

"your gross." she spoke, flipping through some stuff. I laughed, getting up as she tossed me a shirt, and a black jacket.

I couldn't be bothered wearing my headband tonight.

I pulled on the shirt, then my jacket as i pulled my braids over my shoulders.

"go downstairs. I'll be there soon, alright?"

I grabbed my black sunglasses, putting them on as i nodded. I grabbed her waist, pecking a kiss on her neck before leaving.

i headed downstairs, biting my lip piercing as i went and sat on the couch.

"You ready?" Georg came and sat next to me. I leaned forward, my elbows on my thighs as i nodded. "just waiting on fiona."

"you really love her, huh?"

"love? I don't believe in love. love treats you like shit. we just.. fuck.. a lot."

"shes a nice girl." he continued.

I pouted, ignoring him.

a few clicks came from the staircase, fiona coming down. I stood up, my eyes roaming her as i became speechless.

she was wearing a top i couldn't explain well. a red cropped shirt split through the middle, strapped over her shoulders, no sleves. flashing her belly piercing and cleavage. Then the matching dark red thong up above her waist, and thin jean skirt that rode up her thighs while she walked. her hand to her mouth, taking a drag of a cigarette she had.

"I'm totally not bricked right now." I raised my eyebrows, looking her up and down before approaching.

she smiled, looking down.

"you alright?"

"just a bit nervous."

I kissed her head, looking over to my brother as he entered the room. "yo, you ready?" Bill sighed, pulling on his shirt.