chapter seven.

𝐅 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀

Being kidnapped wasn't the best thing, but he had a point, and I hated that with every bit of anger I had.

A man came into the house. Bill, I think.
He sighed, pulling off his beanie and approaching Tom. My eyes flickered between the two, watching Tom face Bill.

"Everything go alright?"

"I tried to whack Mavis, but.. she was already dead?"

Tom looked at me, and I looked away.
"Looks like someone already took care of that. What about Jace?" Tom added.

Jace is Mavis' brother.

"Mm, he's with Enzo. Think you could go?"

"Ja. Take care of refugee over here." Tom gestured to me as I rolled my eyes. He grabbed a jacket, pulling it onto his bare torso before zipping it up.

He looked back at me, smirking.

I scoffed silently, shaking my head.

"Call me if she gets too much." Tom's eyes dashed back to his brother as he approached the door and left. "Come on," Bill sighed, helping me off the counter and grabbing my arm. He looked down at the burn on my hand, his eyebrows furrowed.

Not particularly in worry or frustration, but more like amusement.

"Tom?"

I pursed my lips.

"Mm." He gestured to the stairs, leading me up with his grip still tight on my arm. I rubbed my hand, looking down at it.

"Here," Bill stopped, leaning against the doorframe of a room. I walked in, looking around with an eyebrow raised.
"Who's room is th-"

"Bye." Bill smiled and walked off before I could finish my sentence. I looked around the room once again, my eyebrows slightly furrowing. Caps, electric guitars, beanies, shirts and guns.

Strange for a guest room.

I looked down at my blood-soaked clothes from the other night. I pulled off my shirt and then tugged down my loose jeans.

I peeked into the connected room. A bathroom. I walked in, closing the door behind me and unclasping my bra.

Then, I pulled off my underwear, kicking them to the side. I stepped into the shower, staring the ever living shit out of the buttons.

There were six.

"Ah," I muttered, biting my lip as I itched the back of my neck.

I pressed one, spraying boiling hot water over my arm as I quickly slammed another button, holding my arm as I jumped around, groaning in Italian.

"Figlio di puttana! cazzo!" I grunted, covering my mouth as I pressed another button. The water went warm, and i stepped back in.

I sighed, looking back at the burn on my arm with a pout. I exhaled shakily, looking up at the shower head as I washed my body, and stepped out after a few minutes.

My gaze drifted towards the space near the sink before I grabbed a towel, pulling it around me, showing off my cleavage that I had ever tried ever so desperately to cover.

I wiped the water dripping down my face, my feet pressing against the cold tiles and leaving little puddles as I headed out into the room.

I froze, staring at Tom.

Sitting on his bed, shirtless, cornrows on his shoulders without any headband or beanie. His black lip piercing formed into a small smirk.

He stared at me back, his eyebrows slightly furrowed at the sight. His eyes, trailing me before looking me in the eye.

"Fuck are you doing in my room?"

"Your brother-"

"Fucks sake, Bill." He sighed, and got up. Slowly exhaling the smoke infront of my face as he grabbed my arm.

"What'd you do now?"

"Your stupid shower has too many buttons." I mumbled, tears pricking my eyes at the sting it had.

"Stupida." He snickered.

"That's the only word you can do in Italian?" I looked him up and down, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Aahh.. uh, Fammi vedere le tue tette?" he smiled. "Oh my god." I put my head in my hands.

Tom laughed, shaking his head as he lifted me onto his desk. I was taken aback by this and kind of just stared at him.

He looked around, searching in his desk drawers before looking back at me. He grabbed an arm band saying 'Korn' and slid it up my arm.

I continued to look around his room, my eyebrows furrowed a little.

"All right." Tom sighed, lifting me off the desk.

"How to people get used to that?" I sighed, pushing him about an inch away from me. "Women go crazy for it, ma."

"Certainly not me."

I think.