chapter twelve.

𝐅 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀

I walked into work, pouting as I put my hand in the waistband of my jean skirt.

When I left, Tom did too. Something about him needing to tell Bill something urgent. He gave me his number before he left.

Kurt waved me down, throwing a rag over his shoulder as he smiled. "Hey, Fi. You feeling alright? On the phone you sounded breath-taken."

"Breath-taken indeed. I was doing weights." I sighed, wiping down the bar as he nodded slowly.

"Anyway, you think you can cover me tonight? Ollie punched some kid in the balls and called him a gringo." Kurt face-palmed himself, sighing. "Just like i taught him." I smiled.

Kurt did the slowest head turn. "A beg your fucking what?"

"Nothing. Go take care of your future felon." I snickered, watching him flip me off before leaving.

A few hours passed. I was mostly bussing tables and making drinks. It was a busy night, and most lounges were packed.

"Hey sweetheart, can I buy you a drink?" A man stopped by, sitting down on a stool.

"Not my type." I breathed out.

"What's your type then?"

"Black hair." I spoke simply. "I am downstairs." he leaned forward. "batshit crazy," I listed.

"Check."

"A solid nine-point-five inches, packing." I measured it out with my hands, raising my eyebrows. He rolled his eyes, and walked off.

I snickered, shaking my head.

𝐓 𝐎 𝐌

"I marked her as a German." I sighed, rubbing my nose bridge.

"You marked an Italian? Tom, are you out of your mind?!" Bill furrowed his eyebrows, getting up off of the stool.

"I just," I sighed. "It just crossed my mind after she shanked me, alright? theres no backing away now. I'm not letting this one go, Bill."

"She's Italian!"

"I know."

"You're nothing but a liar, Tom! look at you, you would never take interest in those fucking Italians!" He yelled, pushing me. I pushed him back, grunting as he punched me square in the face. I wiped the blood from my lip, looking back at him.

I punched him in the nose, grabbing the gun from my waistband before gun-whipping him.

I smashed him against the counter, hitting him once more with the gun.

"Tom, what the fuck are you doing?!" Gustav and Georg came over, grabbing me before I hit them, and continued.

I kept punching my brother.

My twin brother.

"You had enough? Yeah? Keep your fucking mouth shut!" I shouted at him, landing another kick to his face.

𝐅 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀

"Hey," Kurt sighed, holding his son's hand while he walked into the bar. "Hey Kurt. Hey, little guy." I smiled, kneeling down as i gave Ollie a high-five.

"So, some guy was asking for you at a table when I walked by. think you could serve?"
He glanced at me while lifting his son. i nodded, and grabbed my notepad before heading over.

"Alright, anything I can get you tonight?"

"Fiona."

I slowly lowered my notepad, looking at Huey and Enzo. My smile faded, and I quickly dropped whatever I had, and started to run. The sound of things crashing behind me as i bolted out of the club.

I ran down the street, and didn't stop.

"You can't run forever, Rosso!" Enzo yelled, gunshots echoing as bullets flew past me. I stopped, my shoes making a mark on the concrete as I went into an alley. I jumped on the dumpster lid, and climbed onto the apartment stairs.

I looled around, watching them come up slightly behind me. I looked around, staring at the wide window sill.

I got on the edge of the building, the cold wind hitting my face.

"Enzo, Enzo this is far enough!" Huey called out.

I looked down at the fall, pursing my lips before looking back at the two. Huey was beaten. Beaten like never before. I put my knuckles to my lips, staring at him with wide eyes.

Enzo stepped forward, cocking his gun with a serious look. A look i've never seen before.

"I'm so sorry, Fiona." huey whispered. Enzo snickered, before slamming the gun into my temple.

I dropped to my knees, my body dropping as my face slammed into the concrete.

𝐓 𝐎 𝐌

I backed away from Bill's unconscious body, breathing out as i rubbed my knuckles.

I shook my head, looking at georg and gustav as they immediately shook Bill, and tapped him. He mumbled in response. his face, bloody and beaten.

fuck.