chapter twenty-eight.

"There. she looks completely different, enzo."

"It'll have to do. wake her up, put in the brown contacts, then get her in the clothes i set out. also, give her more of the drugs. I can't have her running off."

"I can only give her 15 more in two days. If you give her more, she'll overdose. Are you sure?"

"I don't care. keep dosing her until she knows not to fuck around."

my eyes slowly opened. a man beside Enzo, nodding before facing me.

Enzo stared at me, cracking a small smirk before walking away.

"keep your eyes open." The man spoke. I looked down at the chair i was strapped to, my eyebrows furrowed.

the guy grabbed my face, holding my eye open as he pushed a contact onto my eye. I squinted, the burn causing tears.

he did the other one, and looked at the table beside me. he grabbed 7 pills, grabbed another, and cracked it in half before holding it to my mouth.

"open your mouth."

I glared at him.

"open, your fucking mouth." he pressed down on my throat, choking me until my lips budged. he shoved the pills in there, and tipped some water in my mouth before pushing back down onto my throat.

my stomach was spinning. all of the pills i have had weren't helping.

the man kneeled down, and started to unstrap me.

"where am I?" I coughed, feeling the lump in my throat grow. he stayed silent, tying my hands together before lifting me to stand.

I huffed slowly, my eyes fluttering.

"I think I gave you too much." he muttered, lifting me up as i Immediately nudged him away.

"don't."

"come here, mija." he tilted his head a little as I looked around the bathroom. everything was blurry. my hearing was faint, and my ears were ringing.

he grabbed my hands, leading me into a room. a hotel room.

"change. now." he untied my hands.

I approached the bed, looking at the clothes, then back at the man.

he wouldn't leave.

"change."

A small smirk formed on his face.

I felt fear. so much fear, but everything they gave me washed my emotions down. It felt like being waterboarded with drugs.

I exhaled, tears in my eyes as i lifted off my shirt, and pulled down my jean skirt. I felt that glare behind me, but not at the back of my head.

my hand was trembling. I couldn't feel anything, anything in anywhere but in that one hand that was trembling.

I looked back down at the clothes.

A black laced up blouse with strings holding up the breast part. no sleeves, no straps. you tied to lace around your neck, and that was all. those were incredibly tight.

then dark blue bootcut jeans with a belt beside it, and heels on the floor.

I pulled on the shirt, pulling my hair away from the lace before tying it, and sliding up my jeans. I grabbed the belt, sliding it underneath the hoops before sliding on my heels. I turned to face the man.

"good, good." he nodded, and grabbed a needle before giving it a flick.

my brain was telling me to run, but my gut was telling me to fight.

I paused, then quickly bolted towards the door as the man ran behind me. he grabbed my arm, slamming me into the sharp bit of the counter before pushing the needle into my neck.

I sighed, shaking my head.

"we'll get alot with you, mija."

"rot." I mumbled, and dropped down onto the floor with a thud.

? ' 𝐒 - 𝐏 𝐎 𝐕

"hey, hey, theres a new girl here." Ruby ran over, grabbing my arm.

"a new girl? we haven't had one of those since enzo got that injury."

"he's asking us to help Tate to get her ready. shes gorgeous!"

I nodded, and followed behind her to the exit of the club. She pushed open the door, and approached Tate's black car.

ruby pulled open the door, looking at the girl.

my smile faded.

? ' 𝐒 - 𝐏 𝐎 𝐕

"hey, hey, there's a new girl here." Ruby ran over, grabbing my arm.

"A new girl? we haven't had one of those since enzo got that injury."

"he's asking us to help Tate to get her ready. she's gorgeous!"

I nodded and followed behind her to the exit of the club. She pushed open the door and approached Tate's black car.

Ruby pulled open the door, looking at the girl.

my smile faded.

"What, ya know her?" Ruby spoke again.

"That's..

my sister."