chapter ten.

𝐅 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀

It had been i think around three days. I got a hotel room, and just stayed in there. since, i have enzo and my own brother looking for me.

Huey and i made a promise to eachother as kids. never turn our backs to one another, always stick together. that was a pinky promise. nothing beats a pinky promise, right?

I got a new phone with some cash i buried a couple of months ago. a fund of some sort.

The images were still stuck in my head. and, a small piece of me is thinking that i've fucked up sleeping with.. the, Tom Kaulitz.

when i'm scared, no one is there for me. it's me, and my thoughts. It used to be Huey, or Mavis, but look how that turned out.

my mother's brain got turned to mush after she had me. I was the cause of that, since she slept with an American, my father. my father got a shank to the head. whacked. Huey and i have different dads though, his is Italian. they praised him.

I was never really appreciated. though, i was the one scrubbing blood out of the carpet after my parents did something stupid. either had beaten eachother, or murdered someone. Huey's dad, Frank, was incredibly abusive.

he liked to rape his step daughters too.

𝐓 𝐎 𝐌

"apparently Huey is looking for us, also Enzo. yet, no surprise in that." Bill pulled off his shirt, rummaging through his wardrove as i dropped down onto his bed.

"let those drop-kicks find us. show them those fucking polaroids and re-create them." I sighed, rubbing my nose bridge.

"hey, since when do you talk about the polaroids?" Bill continued, pulling on a shirt he liked before slumping down onto his bed next to me.

"you know the Italian who was here for a few?"

Bill nodded, looking over to me.

"found them." I breathed out.

"she get scared?"

"a mix of emotions by the seems. It was her fault anyway. she went into my office and started going through the files."

"come on, you didn't try and tell her?"

"Tell her that i hate her mob and that we've been fucking with them knowing? she knows plenty." I got up, looking back at Bill.

"so go talk to her?" he nudged me.

"you know where she is?"

𝐅 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀

It was getting late. It was 12, but i just.. couldn't sleep. like before, those images.. god.

I pulled my knees to my chest, looking out the window on my bed.

tine was passing slowly. I could ocassionally hear the ticking on my side.

I was so.. angry.

so fucking sad, you know?

I grew up around gore. I'm used to it. bit that? that was something straight out of a horror movie. Is it even possible to pull out someones ribcage?

I rubbed my eyes, sighing.

𝐓 𝐎 𝐌

I walked up the stairs, counting each room until i reached her number.

483.

I stopped, knocking as i sighed. The door opened, and Fiona looked up at me with her eyebrows furrowed.

my tongue poked my inner cheek, a serious look on my face.

"go away." she closed the door as i stopped it with my hand.

"just let me talk, fiona."

she looked down, then up before taking a step back.

I closed the door, the only source of light from the blinds in her bedroom.

"you can't be mad at me, fiona. your acting as if you haven't killed some of my mob?" I lifted her chin, my eyebrows slightly furrowed.

"that was some jeffery dahmer shit, Tom!" she pushed me. "And- fuck, I fucking know! But jesus, what the fuck was that?!" she pushed me again, hitting me as i grabbed her arms.

she obviously knew them then.

"fiona, just--.."

"shut up, i don't want to hear it!" she hit me more, struggling as i gripped her arms tightly.

"you- you hurt my family, Tom? I- since-.. since when have we ever hurt your family? Your family, not your fucking mates! That was my uncle, you motherfucker!" she sobbed, choking on her tears as i pulled her into my arms.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry." I whispered.

I marked her. I can't let this one get away like i did with the others.

I looked down at her, rubbing her sides. she looked up at me, lips slightly parted.

Silence.

she wrapped her arms around my neck as i swiftly lifted her up, her necklace hitting my chest as i crashed my lips onto hers.

she slid her hand to my jawline, deepening the kiss as i kicked her bedroom door closed. I dropped her down on the bed, pulling her down by her thighs.

𝐅 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀

I parted my legs just enough for him to slide off my underwear. one of his hands unbuckled his belt, the other holding my inner thighs open.

his belt dropped with a thud, and he tugged his jeans down just enough for his erection to spring out. he put one knee on the bed, the other on the side of my leg as he kissed my neck.

he lined up, and roughly pushed himself into me with a low groan. my back arched, head tilting back as i gripped the covers with a whimper.