chapter fifteen.

The police stopped infront of the mansion. once they got out, they immediately put their hands on their guns. how fucking ironic.

I stumbled forward, stopping at the door as the police woman knocked.

A few cusses in german were thrown around before the door swung open. georg, and Bill held guns to the cops' faces.

"fuck do you's.."

a severely beaten up Bill looked down at me, his gaze softening.

the cops backed away, and left.

"Tom, come downstairs, now!" he called out, facing the stairs before helping me inside.

I was on the verge of tears.

Tom walked down the stairs, rubbing his nose bridge before stopping, and staring at me. his face softening as i ran into his arms, and dropped to my knees before starting to sob uncontrollably.

"oh sweetheart," he whispered, hugging me tight. he gently pulled away, looking down at the goresome scene between my thighs.

he paused, his presence going cold as he got up. He pulled a gun from his waistband, walking out the door before Bill went after him.

𝐓 𝐎 𝐌

"oi, asshole. don't go,"

"since when have you had sympathy for her?" I scoffed, cocking my gun as i gripped it tightly.

"she needs you, Tom."

I clenched my jaw looking back at her.

I sighed, groaning in frustration before pushing my gun back into my waistband, and walking back inside. I got back on one knee, pulling her close.

she was trembling. she couldn't keep still, and wouldn't breathe.

"hey, hey, I'm here. I'm right here, alright?" I muttered, wiping her tears with my thumb. she was completely hysterical.

I lifted her up as she clutched onto my shirt, sobbing quietly.

I looked back at the boys, pursing my lips as i headed upstairs and into my room.

I closed the door behind me, sitting on my bed with her ontop of me. she bit her nails, her hand in a fist with it to her mouth as she looked away. tears falling down her cheeks.

"who did this, fiona?"

she pursed her lips, mumbling quietly.

"answer me, fi." I lifted her chin with one hand. "I want names."

"tom, plea-"

"I said i want names, rosso."

"enzo, and huey." she whispered, stuffing her face in the crook of my neck.

"it hurts, tom."

I'm gonna bash that drop-kicks fucking head in.

It had been an hour. I got her out of her clothes, and into some of mine. she didn't want to leave the room, or be alone.

she was laying ontop of me, fast asleep.

I had my radio on. it was playing pixies, fleetwood mac, a little tom petty, and even some rob zombie. casual , real known songs.

It was silent.

it was enough for her to calm down. I was pissed, and just wanted to go bash that cunts head in with a fucking tire-iron.

but she begged me not to drag it out.

I slowly rubbed her lower back, looking to the side.

did i have a soft spot for Rosso?

our positions were close. her ontop of me, her hand in mine, legs in the mid gap between mine. head resting to the side on my chest.

fiona was an emotional person. I got that. I really did, but it's hard when your a mafia leader.

I know that Huey, and Enzo, taught her everything she knew. but she doesn't know who the fuck they really are.

she's just as naive as i am.