chapter sixteen.

𝐅 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀

My eyes fluttered open as I breathed in, stretching lightly. "Tom?" I mumbled a little, sighing while I slowly sat up.

I looked over to Tom, who was pacing, cocking then uncocking his gun.

"It's.. not worth it." I breathed out.

"Not worth it? That's like closing your eyes in a dark room. Stupid." He muttered, looking back at me.

"Please."

He sighed, putting his gun to the side before sitting next to me. "Don't. Promise me you won't." I begged.

"I can't promise anything, Fiona." He muttered, lying back down as he pulled me ontop of him so that I was straddling his waist. His hands ran up and down my sides while I thought before speaking. "Just promise me you won't touch Huey."

he sat up, bouncing me on his knee like a little kid and just looking away as he searched his pockets for a way out of the subject.

I sighed, pursing my lips before looking back up at him. I tilted my head, my hand on his cheek.

"How did you get all of these?" I muttered, rubbing his almost ripped out lip piercing. It was bleeding, basically hanging off of his lip and he's just shrugging his shoulders?

"Ah, stupid fight." He shrugged, making my face harden. I raised my eyebrows, waiting for a real answer.

"Bill and I."

"Makes sense. I saw Bill.. Christ, Tom?" I sighed, my face softening before I gently touched his lip, hearing him wince slightly.

𝐓 𝐎 𝐌

He shittalked her. Not my fucking fault he has a big mouth.

She put her thumb on my lip, her eyebrows slightly furrowing as her fingertip grazing over the painful gash.

"If that was any deeper you would need stitches." She mumbled. I looked down at her, pecking her lips.

"Well, It'll heal over. Not the first time it almost ripped out. Got caught in a towel once and hurt like a son of a bitch." I sighed.

She smiled, looking down while giggling a little. I lifted her chin, trying to capture the smile on her face as I chuckled. "You find that funny, huh?" I laughed, raising my eyebrows.

She covered her mouth, trying to stop herself as she put her face in the crook of my neck.

I chuckled, kissing her head before lying her down on the bed and standing up to head to my desk.

I looked back at her. She was focused on.. something. I grabbed my gun, pushing it into my waistband.

"I'll be back soon, alright?"

She nodded.

𝐅 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀

It had been two hours. I had no idea where Tom went, or what he was doing.

I had just woken. I rubbed my eyes, sighing as I stretched and just lay there with my eyes half-lidded.

It was one of those naps where you wake up looking like you just went through world war one or two.

I stood, holding onto the bedframe as I sighed in pain.

I adjusted the red singlet I had on, then the grey trackpants. It was cold today. something felt wrong, but when hadn't it?

I walked out into the hallway, glaring at the glass office door. I then looked down, and went downstairs. I made eye contact with Bill, then looked at the other two.

"Hey, uh, you alright?" Bill muttered, leaning over the counter.

It must be a new thing. Having an Italian fucking your brother who you had just fist fought.

I nodded, rubbing my temple.

He smiled a little. looking down, then at the two boys sitting on stools infront of him.

"This is Georg," Bill spoke. Georg gave me a slight nod, looking me up and down with a small smirk. "and Gustav." Bill gestured to the man with black hair.

"Hey, gustav." I smiled, tilting my head slightly as he kept his down, clearly not interested.

He ignored me, signing some papers and muttering in german as Bill chuckled lowly.

"He's just busy. Don't worry." Bill sighed, looking back at me.

I nodded, knowing the feeling too well. "Did you see where Tom went?"

"Tom left?" Bill raised an eyebrow. "Is his phone upstairs? He wouldn't leave without telling us."

"Considering the fight you two had, he probably left it here."

Bill nodded a little.

A few loud thuds came from the front door. I furrowed my eyebrows, approaching it as I unlocked it and pulled it open.

Tom stood there, huffing, his hand over a bleeding mess on his lower stomach. He then had a few gashes on his face, and he was barely conscious.

fuck.

"Fiona," he grunted quietly, stumbling into my arms as I looked over to Bill.

Bill facepalmed himself.

"Come on, bathroom, alright?" I whispered, putting his arm over my shoulder as I helped him to the bathroom near the stairs. I closed the door behind me, searching the cabinets as he leaned against the counter.

He pulled off his shirt, groaning in pain with his tensed hand gripping the edge of the counter. I grabbed a few things, sighing.

"Fucking hell, Tom?"