chapter seventeen.

𝐅 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀

"Hurt more than I anticipated." Tom tilted his head back, lips slightly parted and his jaw clenched.

"No shit," I muttered, dapping a piece of cotton in iodine. My tongue poked my inner cheek as I gently pressed it onto the stab wound.

"Care to tell me what the fuck you were doing to get this?" I breathed out.

He clenched his jaw, looking away.

"You son of a bitch?, I told you not to go near Enzo, Tom! now you're fucking involved!" I furrowed my eyebrows, looking at him in disbelief.

"That stupid cunt needs his brains re-adjusted." Tom grumbled "and I was already involved, but believe what you want."

"You're so fucking stupid, man?" I sighed.

"You love me." He tilted his head.

I rolled my eyes a little, grabbing a gauze as I pressed it onto the stab wound. He jolted a little, groaning. "Your faggot fucking brother shanked me." He said, glancing at me.

"Good." I breathed out, my eyebrows slightly furrowed as I held the gauze there. I then looked up at him, grabbing him to face me as I grabbed another piece of cotton. I started on his split eyebrow.

"You mad?" He pursed his lips, then raised an eyebrow as he rubbed my sides.

"I asked you not to drag it out. What did you do? Drag it out like the fucking idiot you are." I muttered under my breath.

He rolled his eyes, looking away as I pulled his face to look at me. I furrowed my eyebrows, pressing the piece of cotton on the gashes.

"You suck."

"If I suck for not wanting you to go near my mob, then I must suck real bad."

He sighed, pulling away with his arms now crossed.

"Since when were you such a doctor?" He changed the subject, pursing his lips.

"Since I heard I had to kill you a few months ago." I sighed.

He snickered.

𝐓 𝐎 𝐌

"A hot doctor." I tilted my head, smirking.

"Oh God," Fiona muttered, facepalming herself as I stopped leaning against the counter, and stood straight.

I laughed, shaking my head as I took a step closer. I lifted her up as she squealed. I then chuckled, pecking her lips.

"You're gonna rip off your gauze, Tom?" She looked down, checking the wound on my abdomen.

"I couldn't really give two shits." I raised my eyebrows, sitting her on the counter. then she looked me in the eye, tilting her head.

"Ohh, don't do that." I laughed, looking away.

It's funny, because I can master in flirting and sleeping with people but I seriously can't hold eye contact.

"Are you nervous?" She laughed. "Nein, nein." I shook my head. She grabbed my face, turning it to face her before I quickly looked away.

"Oh my God! You are!" She chuckled, raising her eyebrows.

"Mm," I smiled a little. She leaned up, pushing her lips onto mine.

I grabbed her waist, pulling her up and lifting her as I deepened the kiss. Her hand slid to my jawline, the pact of our lips filling the bathroom.

About a minute later, it was pashing. Tongue-on-tongue.

I felt a jab on my lower abdomen. I pulled away, looking down at my ripped gauze and the blood.

I looked back at Fiona, smiling giddily as i held back a laugh. She got herself down, and grabbed the small box of medical shit again.

"If it wasn't for this, I would be many, many inches deep in you right here." I muttered, pulling her close as I started to kiss her neck. She looked down, blush covering her cheeks as I laughed.

"Are you nervous?" I mocked her, grabbing her face. "Oh my God, you are!"

She gently slapped my head as I laughed, rubbing her sides. "Oh, that hurts," I groaned.