chapter six.

𝐓 𝐎 𝐌

I tied bandage around my waist, covering the stab wound on my lower abdomen as i looked back at Fiona.

Considering she's now wanted, I could get a lot off of her from Enzo.

"Can't believe you even kidnapped her. She's one of them." Bill sighed, leaning against the kitchen counter.

"So? She's hot, and we can get profit off of the mob. Those stupid fucks would do anything for Fiona."

"She stabbed you."

"It'll take way more to punch in my ticket."

Bill snickered, shaking his head before leaving. "I'll call you, alright?" He stopped near the doorframe with a small sigh.

"Mm." I nodded, leaning against the counter. Fiona mumbled a little, tilting her head forward as her eyes fluttered open.

"Ah, look who's awake?" I smiled, heading over as I levelled with her. "my head.." she whispered, huffing.

"Your head hit the drain. You're fine. I mean, look at what you did to me?" I snickered, gesturing to the stab wound.

"You fucking deserved it, Nazi pig." She spat. I rolled my eyes, standing straight.

"Paulie is a pussy. That fucker needed a diet and a lobotomy." I breathed out.

Sh looked up at me, her eyebrows slightly furrowed.

"I never whacked him. Huey tried to, but i was just there." I rubbed my nose bridge, turning my back to her.

"Nonsense, Huey wouldn't do that?"

"Huey is a narcissistic asshole. Sorry to break it to you, ma?" I raised my eyebrows, grabbing a small cup of lye.

"You're lying. Huey would never."

"What's the point of lying to you? I've already got you here, Rosso." I paced, shaking the powder around in the plastic cup.

"what the fuck is that?"

I kneeled down beside the chair, grabbing her hand as I pressed a kiss on it. "what is this?" she whispered.

"Thiis? Is chemical burn." I tipped the lye onto her hand as she screamed, her hand squeezing into a tight ball as she squirmed in her chair. "Get it off! Fuck, It fucking burns!" She cried out.

"It's gonna hurt way worse than any burn you've had. It burns to the flesh, and will leave a scar." I got up, putting the cup to the side before leaning against the counter.

"Get if off! Fuck, fuck!" She called out, cussing a whole lot in Italian. The burn sizzled, her flesh showing.

"Who do you work for, Fiona?" I bit my lip piercing. "cause I have plenty of lye, and that won't be your only burn. It's excruciating, no?"

"You don't know how this feels!"

I pulled up my sleeve, revealing a scar up my forearm. I then raised my hand, showing her the exact burn like hers. except, scarred.

"I could add more, slowly burn you alive, or you can tell me who sent you that night and neutralize it with vinegar."

"Enzo Morietti, Enzo motherfucking Morietti!" She spoke twice, groaning loudly as I snickered. I grabbed a bottle of vinegar, flipping off the lid as I tipped it onto her hand. She huffed, her head tilting back in relief.

"Fucking Enzo. You must be on the run, yes?" I grabbed a chair, sitting on it backwards. "I wonder who's fault is that." She mumbled.

"you're responsible for yourself. You could have pulled away, But you kept moaning my name, didn't you?"

She pouted, looking away.

"Thats right, ma." I chuckled, shaking my head. "You also jerked me off, which was a choice you made." I shrugged. "Inside of you too, slut." I continued.

"I know you are, but what am I?"

Something I will always say to Fiona, and expect this response.

"I assume Enzo is pissed at you now?"

She pursed her lips, looking down.

"Yeah, never thought you would betray your mob like this."

Her eye twitched, her fist still in a ball.

I snickered, and started to untie her.

"You're staying with me. No point in running off because your little stalker is looking for you. It's also not like your brother cared about you either. Enzo was waiting at Huey's."

Her chest rose fast, tears in her eyes as she looked down. I ignored it and pulled her to the counter.

"Sit,"

She glared at me.

"Fiona, sit."

Fiona sat on the counter as I grabbed the bandage roll I used earlier.

"Give me your hand."

She gave me her trembling hand. I pulled the bandage around it, hearing her wince.

"You will not be going outside. I'm keeping you until Enzo clears off."

"Why?"

"You think he's the only one who wants to kill you? Man, I have like three different mobs after me. German, American, Italian."

She rolled her eyes, squirming as she whimpered. "Stay still." I gripped her thigh and bandaged up her hand.

"I hate you."

"That's better than nothing." I looked back at her. "But hating me doesn't face the fact i was inside of you the other night."

She squeezed her legs together, looking away as I smirked.

"Italians are so dramatic." I sighed, pressing down the bandage.

"Fuck you."

"Fuck you too, Fiona."