chapter twenty-five.

I think it had been around three hours. I was ready for work, and waiting on Bill.

I got fired from my bartending job. Kurt felt bad, but lost a lot of money while i was in that coma. I understood. It took a while to get a new job, but ended up becoming a stripper.

I hated it there.

The women would constantly tease me about Tom. How once they fucked, or how he killed himself because of me. Why would they say that? Utter bullshit.

"Hey, you ready?" Bill sighed, grabbing his keys before looking over to me.

I was back in my slutty clothing. For the past two months, I've been in most of Tom's clothes.

I was wearing a tight, low cut red singlet, my classical jean skirt that rode up my thighs, and a red thong with black heels. Also a lot of jewellery.

One was Tom's ring. A large silver one with carvings in it and a dark red stone in the middle.

"You look great. don't let those bratz dolls say shit. you know what you should just do? punch them in their plastic fucking face." Bill raised his eyebrows. "Call them Michael Jackson but re-arrange it for free."

I laughed, nodding as I followed behind him.

Once again, Gustav and Georg out of the house. They left so early in the morning, we barely see them anymore. It was as if..

This was my fault.

I pulled open the car door, and got in. Bill did the same.

I got out, giving him a slight nod before putting out the cigarette I had from a few minutes ago. I closed the door, and watched the car speed off. I turned around, and handed in my ID.

"You're a new one, huh?" The bouncer asked, his eyes flickering over to me. "Fresh meat." He said with a grin. Almost as a joke. I just rolled my eyes, snatching back the card before putting it in my jean skirt pocket. I headed in, sighing as I pushed my frizzy hair behind my ears.

I headed to the locker rooms, pushing open the door and looking at all of the strippers doing their makeup in the vanity mirrors.

I sat down on a chair, grabbing my makeup bag from my purse as a woman came behind me.

"You're sitting in my place." She said, looking at me skeptically in the mirror.

"Right, sorry." I nodded, and stood up. I looked in the mirror at her, hesitating before speaking. "You're so pretty," I said with a small smile, but that quickly faltered.

She ignored me, and started speaking in a different language to the girl next to her. I sighed, unzipping my makeup bag before grabbing my eyeliner.

I was about 55 minutes into my shift. I was walking around, hearing everyone cat call.