chapter five.

I walked into Mavis' apartment. she grabbed my shoulders, shaking me aggressively. "You didn't fuck him! Good on you!" She slapped her hand over her mouth, laughing as I punched her arm.

"Paulie nearly got whacked." I then muttered. "By those fucking Kaulitz's." I breathed out, pulling off my blood-stained clothes.

"Uncle paulie got whacked?" She mumbled, the room falling silent.

"Nearly. No one knows where he is now, but he's fucking scared shitless." I put my sweater and shirt in the washing machine, now in my bra and jeans as I unbuckled my belt.

She sighed, pinching her nose bridge. "I'm praying he doesn't do anything stupid." She exhaled, following behind me as I unclasped my bra, and headed into my room.

"Mavis, Paulie is the smartest person in the mob. He'll be fine as long as Tom or Bill don't go looking for him." I clasped on a new bra as i dropped down onto my bed. Mavis came and sat next to me.

I felt my phone buzz beneath me. I grabbed it, putting it to my ear as i sighed.

"Lucas got whacked." Enzo spoke sternly. "Fiona Rosso, I told you dead by morning!"

"What? I stabbed Tom, how?"

"obviously not fucking hard enough. You're a dead woman, Rosso. sex with a Kaulitz? A birdie called Mavis told me."

.  .  .

I looked at Mavis, and hung up. My eyebrows furrowed.

"Why, Mavis?"

She stuttered, looking down. She then looked up, guilt etched on her face.

"Fuck this shit." I shook my head, sliding off the bed as I pulled on a shirt, and left the room while grabbing the gun from my thigh strap.

"Please, please wait!" Mavis cried, coming after me as I pushed a gun to her forehead.

"You snitched on me." I spoke. "Italians aren't fucking snitches."

"You had sex with the mob's worst rival, Fiona. You betrayed us," She whispered.

"Betrayed you? I fucking made you, Mavis. You would be nothing without me. The only reason we have rivals is because of your big fucking mouth." I pushed the gun to her throat, watching her back away.

"You live in my shadow, Mavis."

I pulled open her mouth, pushing the barrel between her teeth before pulling the trigger. The back of her head exploded all over the wall behind her. I tossed the gun, and walked out of the apartment.

Now that I'm wanted by Enzo, I'm practically preserved dead.

I grabbed my phone, calling Huey.

"Fiona, what the fuck did you do? Fucking a Kaulitz?! What is wrong with you!" He immediately blurted, his voice slurred from alcohol.

"I know, fucking hell!" I groaned.

"Come to my house. Go around, take the valley way and toss your phone in the drain."

Enzo put trackers on our phones.

I hung up, looking at the silent alley that the moon refused to gleam on. I started to walk, exhaling condensation.

Something felt wrong. Really, wrong.

I stopped, kneeling down as I dropped my phone into the drain. I felt a glare behind me, then a hand over my mouth. "Fuck!" my speech went muffled. a cloth going onto my mouth as I looked up at him.

Tom, motherfucking Kaulitz.

I felt my lungs being deprived of oxygen, kicking and hitting until I couldn't anymore. I stumbled forward. dropping to my knees, then the ground with a thud.