Chapter 58: Direct Attack Strategy? How Can We Lose?

Start from the beginning

“Hey, I passed the trial training of Divine Descent’s third team! Do you know the value of this, Coach?”

The yellow-haired young man was obviously dissatisfied with Lin Bei’s attitude. He immediately frowned and said, “Hmph, you’re too unprofessional! You have to know that Divine Descent is…”

“Stop talking, Scum Gray, right? You’re fired.”

Lin Bei frowned and said to Green Collar, “Green, our team is recruiting members, not bosses. If we encounter someone with such an attitude in the future, no matter how strong they are, we’ll reject them immediately.”

“Okay.”

Green Collar nodded when she heard this. She looked at the stunned blond youth and smiled. “I’m sorry, you’re fired. But don’t worry, we’ll compensate you according to the content of the contract. Little Li, take him through the procedures.”

Soon, a bespectacled woman came over and took the blond youth away.

“Damn! You’ll regret it! What trash team? I don’t want to stay here! You want to win the National Challenge Competition and enter WWL? Stop dreaming! Do you know how strong the top team in SWL is? Hmph, without me, you’re all noobs!”

The yellow-haired young man looked fierce on the outside but was cowardly on the inside. He cursed angrily, “Just wait to be laughed at by others! You actually found two newbies from the new server to form a team. What a joke! I’m dying of laughter!”

The blondie slammed the door and left.

In the training room, one could hear a pin drop.

“Um… Green, remember to let that kid pay for this door.”

Lin Bei smiled and ignored the blondie’s scolding. Instead, he looked at the team members with ugly expressions and said, “Alright, everyone has their own path. Just walk your own! The rest of you, continue to report your information. I’ll take notes and we’ll start our training in the team immediately.”

“Huh? We’re starting now?”

The group was stunned.

“That’s right. The competition is the day after tomorrow. We’re pressed for time.”

Lin Bei smiled and nodded. After hearing everyone’s information, he got Green Collar to find two gaming helmets. They were a B-class Gold Swordsman and a B-class Gold Shield Warrior. They were relatively common professions in the arena. They were average, but they did not have many shortcomings.

“Traceless Sword, use the Gold Swordsman account and Lone Traveler, use the Gold Shield Warrior account. Let’s assign teams.”

Lin Bei gathered everyone and divided the teams.

Now, the team, including Lin Bei, had exactly 40 people. They could be divided into two teams of 20 people.

Lin Bei divided the top 20 people into a team, while he formed a team with Traceless Sword, Lone Traveler and some others.

“Alright, let’s go online and enter the Duel Space to prepare for training.”

Lin Bei directly instructed, “On my side, I’ll assign the tactics. On your side… Do as you see fit. Ten minutes of preparation time. After that, we’ll start fighting. I’ll tell you in advance that we’re preparing to use the direct attack strategy.”

“Direct attack strategy?”

As soon as Lin Bei finished speaking, the members of both teams were stunned.

Did I hear wrongly?

He actually wants to use the strategy of the noobs?

It was barely a strategy. To put it simply, the direct attack strategy was actually fighting blindly!