Chapter 54: Improving Attributes! Master Jin, Look Out For Me!

Comenzar desde el principio

The blond man curled his lips and said, “Our Divine Descent isn’t weak in the other eight servers! If you nine guilds have the time to fight with me here, why don’t you think of a way to operate your guilds in the other servers? Otherwise, when the other guilds scheme against you in secret, you’ll lose the entire game.”

“What do you mean?”

“Heh, I’ve said enough. Think about the details yourself. Alright, our Divine Descent still has other things to do. Bye!”

With that, the blond man stood up and left the Duel Space.

“Damn! This damn Charles is really arrogant! What’s there to be arrogant about? Isn’t it just because they have the backing of the Divine Descent Club? Without those people to support them, they’re nothing!”

Green Mountain Sword was furious.

On the side, a beautiful guild leader chuckled and said, “Little Sword, calm down. In my opinion, what Charles said makes sense. We suffered heavy losses in the Heavenly Might Server this time and should rest for a while. As for the other servers, we have to be careful of other guilds playing dirty.”

“Hmph, I just can’t take this! Since your Purple Rain Guild doesn’t plan to work together, I won’t force you! But you have to think carefully about one thing! When other guilds take down Azure Plume, you won’t get any of the benefits!”

“Heh, you must be joking. Your make it sound like you can take down Azure Plume.”

The beautiful president smiled. “Alright, I’m leaving too. I think we should work together on Azure Plume. As for suppressing them, if you can do it, feel free to try.”

“Damn! Another one left! Where are the rest of you? What do you plan to do!”

Green Mountain Sword looked around and said in a deep voice.

“We, The Dominators, withdraw.”

“We Pinnacle has also withdraw.”

“We the World Guild will also withdraw.”

In an instant, the top five guilds, except for the Green Cloud Guild, where Green Mountain Sword was from, all withdrew!

With a flash of light, the heads of the three guilds left the Duel Space.

There were only five people left.

“Since they’ve withdrawn, only the five guilds can advance and retreat together!”

Green Mountain Sword glanced at the remaining people and said in a deep voice, “I have a plan. I’ll tell everyone now. My people have triggered a large-scale hidden dungeon. Our goal is to trick that man into entering it. As for the remaining people, we don’t have to fear them if we join forces!”

“What about his undead army? How do we deal with them?”

“That’s easy. I recently accepted a mission and activated the Fondness System with an NPC from the Holy Light Faction. When the time comes, as long as I pay a sufficient price, I can ask him to help once! It’s more than enough to deal with those spirit soldiers!”

Green Mountain Sword was determined to win, and he said in a deep voice, “That lord has the strength of an Emperor! With his help, we will definitely succeed! At that time, all of Azure Plume’s resources will be ours!”

“Haha! That’s great! Let’s discuss how to operate it! When the time comes, let the other five guilds regret it!”

“That’s right. When the time comes, we’ll split the resources of the Heavenly Might Server together. At that time, we’ll definitely earn a lot!”

The group of people became excited.

They had long been jealous of Azure Plume’s resources.

If they could snatch it, their future development in the Heavenly Might Server would definitely be twice the result with half the effort!

***

Holy Light Village, in the grocery store.

Jin Dadao had a bitter expression on his face. He looked at Lin Bei, who had appeared in front of him again, and said weakly, “Tell me, why are you here again? I’ll say it in advance. Those blessing abilities are not cabbages. Even I consume a lot of energy to use them once.”

“Master Jin, you’ve misunderstood. I’m here to give you benefits!”

Lin Bei smiled and took out a Body Enhancing Spell book. He placed it on the counter and said, “I’ll give this Body Enhancing Spell to Master Jin for free! Take it as repayment for your help to me during this period of time!”

“Oh? Is that true?”

“Absolutely!”

“Haha, at least you have a conscience! Alright, I’ll accept this Body Enhancing Spell. What do you want? Tell me.”

“I plan to trade with Bobo, but I have some things on me that are not easy to value, so I hope Master Jin can take a look.”

“That’s it? It’s a small matter. Leave it to me! Take it out. I’ll estimate the price for you. I guarantee that you won’t suffer a loss!”

Jin Dadao waved his hand casually.

“Thank you, Master Jin!”

Lin Bei smiled and waved his hand.

With a crash, the entire counter of the grocery store was filled with equipment.

“This is part of it. You can estimate the price first. When it’s done, I’ll take out the rest.”

“Ah? This…”

Jin Dadao looked at the small mountain of equipment in front of him and was a little stunned.

Damn, so many Obsidian-grade equipment?

And these Diamond-rank ones were also top-notch!

The corners of Jin Dadao’s mouth twitched slightly. Wasn’t this luck ridiculously good?

It was a little strange.

“Master Jin, can you appraise them?”

Lin Bei asked worriedly.

“Sure, it’s just some ordinary Obsidian-grade equipment. It’s nothing.”

Jin Dadao looked calm on the surface, but he was cursing in his heart. Damn it, this kid is not inferior to Bobo at all. They’re both rich, but he actually has so many good things! Damn, why don’t I have this luck?

Damn, fate is unfair!