Chapter 54: Improving Attributes! Master Jin, Look Out For Me!

Start from the beginning

According to the 5% conversion ratio of the Divinity Fragment, after this conversion, every attribute could increase by more than 8 points, almost double the attributes of a normal person!

A person’s average attributes were 10 points. This could be seen when a character was created in the game. However, after players chose a basic profession, their attributes would be enhanced. For example, if you chose Warrior, you would have more Physical Strength, and if you chose Assassin, you would have more Agility.

“To be able to increase my attributes twice as many as others, these 200,000 points are worth it!”

Lin Bei nodded and closed the Tavern Mall. He opened his backpack and looked at a green patterned token in the corner.

——

Trade Token (Goblin Shop)

After using it, you can enter the Goblin Shop and buy the goods you like from Bobo.

Remaining usage: 10 times.

——

“Next, it’s time to go to the Goblin Shop and see if I can buy items that can permanently increase my attributes.”

Lin Bei pondered and said, “However, before that, I have to go to Master Jin and ask him to appraise the idle equipment and items in my backpack. Otherwise, it will not be worth it to be scammed by Bobo.”

“Coincidentally, I got a Body Enhancing Spell when I was dealing with the Mutated Poisonous Flower Demon. The effect is not much different from the Body Strengthening Spell. It’s just right to give it to Master Jin.”

After making his decision, Lin Bei quickly arrived at the Holy Light Village through the teleportation array in Green Mountain City.

***

At this moment, the Holy Light Village was filled with panic. Hundreds of Spirit Soldiers were stationed here, and no player dared to act rashly.

Especially the players from the nine major guilds who had caused trouble previously. Once they came online, they would immediately be surrounded and killed!

It was also because of this that many people abandoned their accounts and started all over. Some people left the guild and sought refuge.

In short, the 10,000 or so guild players who had come to provoke him had long been defeated. They ran and scattered.

This was a huge blow to the nine guilds!

Originally, they were determined and had come aggressively. In the end, they had suffered a double loss. Many players had already begun to leave the guilds and join Azure Plume.

This made many of the Guild’s upper echelons furious.

In the Duel Space, the upper echelons of the ten major guilds gathered.

“What’s going on with Divine Descent? Are you really going to sit back and watch Azure Plume monopolize the entire Heavenly Might Server?”

Green Mountain Sword, the Vice Guild Master of the Green Cloud Guild, which was the third guild of the ten major guilds, looked at the golden-haired man who had been silent and berated.

“Green Mountain Sword, it’s not up to the Green Cloud Guild to tell us what to do!”

The blond man smiled faintly and said, “Moreover, you nine guilds joined forces and couldn’t even deal with a new guild. Now, you’re questioning me instead. Don’t you think it’s ridiculous?”

“You!”

“What about me? We, Divine Descent, have already said that we won’t participate in your matters. As for the Heavenly Might Server, so what if Azure Plume dominates?”