Chapter 53: Mission Reward! Points Mall!

Start from the beginning

“Please wait a moment! Prince Charming, which mission are you submitting?”

“Oh, all the A-level missions.”

As Lin Bei spoke, he took out the 11 A-rank bounty notices and placed them on the bar. At the same time, he placed each mission item on the list. When there was only the Sunset Ore left, Lin Bei’s outstretched hand paused for a moment and he said, “Well, I obtained a little too many Sunset Ores this time. The counter might not be able to fit it.”

“Just put them on the ground.”

Tria’s eyes widened as she watched Lin Bei calmly take out mission items one after another.

“The one eye of Frost Mage Baglas. Hmm… the quality is even higher than the mission requirement!”

“The head of the Headless Horseman, actually so fresh? Heavens, could it be new? However, can the Headless Horseman grow a head?”

“There’s also the Falconer’s wings. They’re at least Level 50. The quality is excellent!”

“And…”

Tria’s eyes were filled with stars as she looked at Lin Bei with admiration.

As expected of a Prince Charming!

It was just amazing!

No wonder Lord Monka had made an exception to promote him to a three-star member!

“Um… Brothers in the tavern, please make way. I want to take out the mission items. I’m afraid they can’t fit it in.”

Lin Bei glanced at the members of the tavern who were staring at each other and said awkwardly.

Seeing this, everyone immediately stepped aside.

What a joke. This was a true big shot!

Initially, everyone thought that this kid had returned so quickly because his missions had failed and he had come to cancel the missions.

Who would have thought that he had clearly completed all the A-rank missions and returned to submit them!

Not only that, but the quality of those mission items seemed to be much better than the requirements!

Damn it, was he still human?

From the time he accepted the missions to the time he returned to the tavern to submit them, had it been three hours?

I don’t think so!

Oh my god, he completed eleven A-rank bounty missions in less than three hours?

If he wasn’t a big shot, what was he?

To think that they were mourning for him in their hearts previously. From the looks of it now, what was there to mourn for! They were the clowns!

“Alright, it’s about time! We should be able to put down those Sunset Ores.”

When Lin Bei saw the area that everyone had vacated, he secretly took out a mask and put it on his face. With a wave of his hand, more than a hundred wooden boxes filled the entire Bloodshed Tavern!

“Ahem, these are all Sunset Ores. There are a total of 100 boxes. Each box contains 500 ores, a total of 50,000. You… you can count them.”

With that, Lin Bei retreated far away.

After Jian Yi told him the true identity of the Sunset Ores, he could not hold it in anymore and subconsciously wanted to stay away from these things.

“Let me take a look! Ah! It’s really Sunset Ores! And these ores are actually more than a thousand years old! Wow ~”