Chapter 52: Dark Moon Valley! Level 30!

Începe de la început

Ektor was not a spirit soldier controlled by the Spirit Army Flag, so he could not be put into the flag. However, he had signed a spirit contract with Lin Bei and was now half his pet. It was just that he could not be put into the pet space.

The pet system could only be activated at level 40. For Lin Bei, it was still too early.

Soon, Lin Bei arrived at Dark Moon Valley.

“This place… is not bad!”

Lin Bei’s eyes lit up and he was a little tempted.

Dark Moon Valley was surrounded by mountains on three sides. The scenery was beautiful. Most importantly, this place was in a good geographical position and was very close to various leveling points. If it could be used as the territory of the Azure Plume Guild, it would be the most suitable place!

“Coincidentally, I still have a chance to use the Mutated Blood. I’ll try my luck and see if I can get a Territory Crystal exclusive to Dark Moon Valley!”

Exclusive Territory Crystal was a Territory Crystal bound to a region. It was at least Level 2. The Frost Valley Territory Crystal from before, for example, was an exclusive crystal.

Frost Valley was originally Lin Bei’s backup option, but after seeing Dark Moon Valley, he directly eliminated Frost Valley.

Frost Valley was covered in ice and snow all day long. As a territory, apart from being convenient to defend, its other aspects would restrict the development of the guild.

Frost Valley’s environment was harsh. To Azure Plume, which wanted to develop its business, it was very uncomfortable.

This was because it was very difficult to reclaim and maintain the medicinal fields here. This way, the operating cost would increase greatly and the profits would be much lower.

Even with two SS-level daily life talents, they would be greatly affected.

However, if the territory could be set up in Dark Moon Valley, it would be different.

This place was also convenient to defend, but the land was fertile and very suitable for crops to grow. Moreover, there were all kinds of leveling areas nearby. If it developed well, the prospects would definitely be great!

“Ektor, you chose a good place! I’ll reward you later!”

“Haha! Boss, you’re too polite!”

Ektor was grinning from ear to ear (on his head that was transformed from a ghostly aura).

“Alright, do it!”

Lin Bei waved the Spirit Army Flag in his hand. Nearly ten thousand Spirit Army soldiers swarmed out and rushed into Dark Moon Valley!

“Kill!”

Lin Bei flew up and entered Dark Moon Valley. He instantly locked onto one of the Flower Demon Bosses! Without a word, he used the Mutated Blood and turned it into a King-tier Mutated Boss!

——

Bewitching Poisonous Flower Demon (Lv.40, Mutated, King-tier)

Flower Beauty who is good at using poison and is very difficult to deal with.

HP: 50 million

MP: 10 million.

——

“Not bad, you’re the one!”

Lin Bei smiled faintly and flew to the head of the Bewitching Poisonous Flower Demon in the blink of an eye.