Chapter 45: The Bitter Ektor! The Ten Great Guilds Have Taken Action!

Start from the beginning

At that time… there would only be death!

“Hero! You… wait! Don’t be anxious, I… I’ll try!”

Ektor said helplessly.

“Alright, I’ll wait for you for a while. Don’t say that I didn’t give you a chance. You have to fight for the opportunity yourself. If you can’t even handle such a small matter, don’t blame me for taking action.”

Lin Bei nodded.

It would be best if he could grow a head.

When the time came, he would chop off the other party’s head and kill him in the end. Not only would the mission not fail, but he could also obtain another first kill of a King-tier Boss. It was still very worth it.

“Ahhh! It’s growing out! Quickly grow it out! Damn!”

The Headless Horseman Ektor’s entire body trembled, and he even used all his strength.

He only had one thought now, and that was to grow a head immediately! Immediately!

He did not want to die!

Crack!

Suddenly, the sound of bones cracking came from his empty shoulder.

Then, the surrounding trees quickly withered, and the dissipated vitality quickly gathered on Ektor.

“Hahaha! I’m going to succeed! I’m going to succeed! Hero, do you see that? I’m going to grow a head! Hahahaha!”

The Headless Horseman cried tears of joy. This was the feeling of surviving a calamity!

“This works?”

Seeing this, Lin Bei was stunned.

Could the Headless Horseman really grow a head?

Oh my god, this was unheard of.

However, this guy was so eager to survive. Why not… keep him as his fighter?

Lin Bei pondered and said. It was not difficult for him to kill a King-tier Boss now, but for other players, it was an absolute nightmare!

If he could rope him in and let him guard his territory, with the guy’s strength, he should be able to easily wipe out a guild’s players.

“Hey, can you make blood?”

Lin Bei suddenly asked. He had not forgotten that one of the goals of completing the bounty mission was to collect the blood of king-level monsters.

“Ah? I… I don’t have any blood!”

“Cut the crap. You can even grow a head. Can’t you make a few drops of blood?”

Lin Bei raised his eyebrows and threatened, “Hurry up and create blood for me. Otherwise, you won’t be able to escape death today!”

“Ah, about that…”

Ektor, who had just grown a head, looked extremely sad and depressed.

Sigh, I’m so miserable.

I’m just a King-tier Headless Horseman. I hid near the Misty Mountains alone and didn’t go out to provoke others. I’ve been doing my job for more than ten years. Why did I suddenly encounter a disaster?

Damn, who the hell is tricking me?

I’m so depressed!

However, if he wanted to live, he had to work hard!

Blood, right?

I can even make a head, so why should I be afraid that I can’t make blood?

Wait and see!