Chapter 37: My Name Is Not Cao Fei! Duel Vest!

Начните с самого начала

Speaking of the combination of servers, it was actually a main storyline mission for all servers. From Server 1 to Server 9, every server would be involved!

“But it’s still early. If I remember correctly, that mission was only opened half a year after the Heavenly Might Server was opened. It’s still too early to think about this.”

Lin Bei thought to himself, “Moreover, half a year is enough for me to develop. With my help, Azure Plume Guild can also grow. There’s no need to worry too much. However, this mission… In my previous life, no one could complete it. This time… I wonder if I have a chance. Forget it, I won’t think about it anymore. I’ll think about it when the time comes.”

Glancing at the message bar, other than many congratulatory messages, there were only private messages from Cao Fei Apollo who demanded a fight with him. Lin Bei ignored them.

He did not have time to train this guy now. Moreover, he had already used some techniques in the previous battle. If this kid had some comprehension, these things would be enough for him to train in the next few days.

“Hey, these gold coins are for you!”

At this moment, a petite girl in a mage robe came in front of Lin Bei and gave him 2,500 gold coins.

It was Lin Bei’s turn to be stunned.

Good lord, why was she giving him gold coins?

Moreover, the servers were not combined yet, and these gold coins were not produced by the Heavenly Might Server, so there was no way to bring them back. Other than spending them in the tavern, they were useless. To him, this was really useless.

However, he could not say anything since the girl had given them to him for free.

“When they opened the bet, I bet that you would win, so I won some gold coins. Forget what happened. We’re even now!”

Balala Fairy smiled.

“What happened? What is it?”

Lin Bei was stunned and asked subconsciously.

But as soon as he said it, he reacted.

Wasn’t this little girl the one who thought that he was rude to insta-kill her?

Damn, she’s actually still waiting for me here?

No, I have to go!

At that moment, he threw the money bag containing 2,500 gold coins back and left the Duel Space at the speed of light.

He did not want to be entangled with this little girl. If he had the time, he could kill a few more Mutated Bosses and exchange them for a few Bobo Coins!

Wasn’t it better than debating here?

Right! I haven’t killed the Mutated Bosses today! When I learn the advanced profession skills, I’ll kill a few Mutated Bosses!

Otherwise, if the skill does not cool down, I would lose a lot of Bobo Coins in a day.

“You!”

Balala Fairy stomped her feet in anger.

She just wanted to chat with him for a while, but who knew that he would run away as if he had seen a ghost!

I’m so angry!

Heavenly Might Server, right?

I don’t believe I can’t find you!

Just you wait!

Balala Fairy went offline.

***

On the other side, Lin Bei, who had left the Duel Space, returned to the Temple Square.