Chapter 35: Tainted Blood Magic Blade! Can That Man Beat the Top 500?

Start from the beginning

If Lin Bei wanted to obtain a powerful talent and high-level skill that was suitable for him, he was still far from it with his current 7 points of luck!

“In my previous life, Traceless Sword used a Random Skill Scroll to activate a Limit Surpassing Skill. At that time, his Luck was 20 points, so… I have to at least ensure that my Luck is higher than this before opening the Random Skill Scroll. This way, my chances are higher!”

Limit Surpassing Skill was a skill one level higher than Limit Breaking Skill!

Be it its power or the effect of the skill, it would definitely crush the Limit Breaking Skill!

In his previous life, Traceless Sword was able to rely on his Level S talent to fight the Longevity Sword, who had a Level SSS talent, for six rounds without losing. It was all thanks to that powerful Limit Surpassing Skill!

Therefore, Lin Bei yearned to have a Limit Surpassing Skill!

20 points of luck might be out of reach for others, but it was not especially difficult for Lin Bei.

First of all, every 20 levels, he would receive 2 points of luck (an additional 100% attribute Buff). In addition, Elena’s Blessing Necklace could also increase his luck.

Therefore, as long as he leveled up quickly and upgraded Elena’s Blessing Necklace as soon as possible, 20 points of luck was actually not far from him!

“I’ll keep these two Random Scrolls first and use them later! As for now… I’ll go to the Duel Space and complete the profession trial mission first!”

Speaking of which, he had yet to learn any profession skills. Although an SSS-rank profession was strong, the cost of learning skills was not small. The learning of every skill required a proof of strength, and the worst required a King’s Insignia. The King’s Insignia was a special item that could only be obtained by first killing a King-tier Boss. He had one on him before, but he had already used it, so if he wanted to learn profession skills now, he could only complete the profession trial mission issued by Alina.

[Professional Trial Mission]

[Mission Details: Within 24 hours, obtain the title of the top 500 of the Space Dueling Ground.]

[Mission Reward: Level 20 professional exclusive skill.]

[Punishment for failure: decrease of Alina’s fondness.]

Glancing at the mission requirements, Lin Bei opened the combat space and entered the Duel Tavern.

[You have entered Grandmaster Tavern 003!]

As soon as Lin Bei appeared, he attracted the attention of many players in the tavern.

“Eh, look, isn’t he the Combat Priest who became popular on the forum recently?”

“Damn, it seems to be true! Impressive. It’s only been a day and a half, but he’s already Level 25? Looks like he’s completed his profession advancement! I wonder what the profession advancement is. Is it powerful?”

“There aren’t many professions that Priests can advance to. I saw his previous PK videos and I think he will most likely choose the Judgment Class.”

“I think so too. I’ve seen his PK videos. He’s definitely a pro. At the very least, he’s much more powerful than me, a noob who’s hovering around 4,000 points. I wonder if he’s better than the big shots in the top 500.”

“What are you thinking about! Top 500? They’re top-notch big shots! Even if this Combat Priest is a pro, which one of the top 500 isn’t? Moreover, not only are their fingers deft, but their consciousness is also top-notch. Moreover, he has only just advanced for the first time. It would be strange if he can defeat them!”