Chapter 21: Their Own Schemes! The Boss Has Mutated Again!

ابدأ من البداية

Furthermore, even if he could discover a Wild Instance Dungeon today, clearing an Instance Dungeon was not something that a single person could easily accomplish!

This required a lot of energy and time, but the duration in the agreement was only 24 hours. It was very pressing. She did not think that he could achieve anything!

In addition, she planned to arrange for the members of the guild to go to the area around the Holy Light Village where the elite monsters spawned to level up. This way, she could further suppress the other party.

Therefore, Azure Plume Guild had a high chance of winning!

Originally, she had wanted to see if she could use the segmented agreement to provoke the other party so that he would fall for it. In the end, the other party actually changed the agreement. Moreover, no matter how she looked at it, this agreement was more beneficial to their Azure Plume Guild!

Of course, she did not treat the other party as a fool. Since the other party dared to change like this, it meant that he had something to rely on.

However, she wasn’t worried. She and Unparalleled Plume had a lot of assets together. If it really didn’t work out, they each had a villa. It would be worth a lot of money even if they sold it.

What’s more, the clause about not using family resources in the agreement was vague and had room for manipulation!

Therefore, she and Unparalleled Plume were not worried at all.

After 24 hours, she would be able to pull this arrogant Deity into the guild.

“Then we won’t disturb you anymore. Go ahead and do your work.”

Green Collar said with a smile.

“Alright, see you at the warehouse of the Holy Light Village in 24 hours!”

Lin Bei nodded and disappeared into the forest.

Green Collar and Unparalleled Plume did not leave. Instead, they waited for three minutes. After confirming that there was no one around, they began to discuss the Bet Agreement.

“Green, I had thought the Deity was a fool, but he actually changed the agreement. He still had a chance to get 20% of the shares.”

Unparalleled Plume said helplessly.

“Maybe he has his own plans. Or… does he think that we can’t gather a lot of funds? Anyway, the server has just opened, and no one knows our identities. Maybe he feels that he’s not confident in getting equipment worth 1,000,000 Gold Coins, so he changed the agreement?”

Green Collar frowned as well.

“Yeah, probably.”

Unparalleled Plume nodded. She could not think of any other possibilities.

“However… we can’t be too ruthless. I feel that with the Deity’s strength and potential, his future achievements will definitely not be low! Therefore, I suggest that even if he loses the bet in the end, we give him some shares. That way, he can have a greater sense of belonging to our guild.”

Green Collar looked at Unparalleled Plume. “Cousin, what do you think?”

“Yes! I think so too! We have to look further into the future. The Deity has unlimited potential. He will definitely bring more benefits to our Azure Plume Guild in the future!”

Unparalleled Plume was infatuated. “I’m now the leader of the Inner Peace fan club. As a fan of the Deity, how can I treat him badly? Moreover, our bottom line is that we can give up 20% of the shares, so it’s completely acceptable to give up some shares. In my opinion, let’s see how the Deity’s gains are in the end. If they’re not bad, we can give him 20%.”