Chapter 18: The Whole Server Exploded!

Start from the beginning

Could it be...

With a thought, he opened the System list and searched for the ID of "Frost Instant Kill".

"Damn, what the hell! He actually lost! No wonder he went offline! No! My 100 Gold coins! Damn it!"

The Assassin was shocked and suddenly stomped his feet.

Everyone looked over curiously. The Assassin did not waste any time and directly sent out the screenshot.

In an instant, gasps sounded in the tavern.

After a while, someone said, "That Level 10 Priest... won?"

"Yes, not only did he win, but he only used less than three seconds!"

"Damn, how did he do it?"

Someone was dumbfounded. "Even if Frost Instant Kill used the Frostburst on himself, it wouldn't have been so fast, right? In order to make up for the flaw in his PK operation, he just bought a few Silver equipment some time ago and has already accumulated 5,000 Health Points!"

"Damn, is this a damned Mage? Why is he so tanky?"

"That's not the point! The point is... he didn't even last three seconds!"

In 007 Iron Tavern, everyone was dumbfounded.

They had never expected this outcome.

The Level 10 noob Priest that they had just seen had actually won the competition!

And he won so quickly!

It was too ridiculous!

"No, I want to see the first person perspective! I don't believe that a tiny Priest like him can kill a Level 31 Mage with Blood Equipment!"

"That's right! Maybe it's a bug! Let's go take a look too!"

As they spoke, they applied to view the replay of the battle.

On the other side, Lin Bei, who was preparing for the next battle, suddenly received a System notification.

[Player wants to check your first-person perspective of the competition. Do you agree?]

"Agreed! Set the price... 10 Silver coins per time."

[Price set successfully! Your battle replay rights have been unlocked. The price per match is 10 Silver coins, which can be changed at any time.]

Lin Bei smiled. 10 Silver coins per time was equivalent to 15 dollars in the Heavenly Might server. It was not a small amount.

If it was more, not many people would go and watch.

Swoosh!

With a flash of light, Lin Bei appeared in a swamp map. His opponent was a Level 40 Summoner called Eat Peach. He looked like a sissy man, but this did not matter. When the three-second countdown ended, Lin Bei did not wait for his opponent to summon his first beast and immediately used the Discipline Spell to kill him.

[You've won! There are seven matches left! Current Winning Percentage: 100%.]

Swoosh!

Lin Bei entered a waiting state again. His next opponent was a Level 48 Assassin, Gold rank, 2499 points. If he won another match, he would be able to enter the Platinum rank.

Players at this level were considered small experts in the game. They were much more aware and better at maneuvering than ordinary players.

But in Lin Bei's eyes, it was still not enough!