Chapter 16: Professional Player? Experience Baby!

Start from the beginning

Was he still human!

He lowered his head and looked at the attribute panel in his hand. His attack power was less than 200 points. His scalp immediately went numb.

Damn, those people from the Fighting Shark Empire didn’t tell us that this Combat Priest’s stats were so awesome!

This Priest’s defense was ridiculously high. None of them could break through his defense at all. Moreover, he had cleared the area with a Holy Light Burst. His attack power was ridiculously high. They would have to use their heads to fight him!

Even if their maneuvers could keep up, their attributes could not.

“Captain, what should we do? Are we still going forward?”

Beside the Assassin, a Warrior asked with a frown.

“How could we go forward? With our attributes, we’re just offering ourselves. Let’s go, let’s go. We’re not taking this job anymore.”

“But ten thousand dollars-”

“We’ll take it! Damn it, this kid from the Fighting Shark Empire actually dares to make fun of me. Let’s accept the money and post the video online to earn some profits.”

The Assassin cursed and raised his hand to go offline.

Suddenly, an arrow flew over!

-300! (Critical Weakness Hit!)

Click.

The captain of the Assassins fell, and the others could not log off because they were in combat.

“Don’t be in such a hurry to leave, experience babies.”

Lin Bei’s figure appeared in front of everyone. He smiled and raised the magic staff in his hand.

“Spread out! Be careful…”

“Holy Light Burst!”

However, before anyone could react, Lin Bei released the Holy Light Burst and cleared the field again!

In the rebirth point of the Holy Light Village, the captain of the Assassins was about to explode in anger. I didn’t do anything!

However, just as he was about to ask his teammates about the situation, a white light flashed around him, and his teammates were all revived.

“You guys… died just like that? How did you die?”

The captain of the Assassins was dumbfounded.

“That Priest used the Holy Light Burst. Our brothers didn’t disperse in time and died.”

“Damn, doesn’t the Holy Light Burst have a very long cooldown period? It’s only been a few seconds, but it’s been released twice in a row?”

The captain of the Assassins was even more confused.

“Maybe it’s a talent.”

His teammates shrugged.

“You guys died too?”

At this moment, the captain of the first batch of shield-bearers who died came in front of the captain of the Assassins and said with a dark expression, “Damn you, Fighting Shark Empire. Such a difficult task, and they actually didn’t explain it clearly to us in advance!”

“Hmph, that’s right!”

The captain of the Assassins was also unhappy.

At this moment, Flying Dragon in the Sky, who had just logged in, received the news and rushed to the rebirth point of Holy Light Village. He glanced at everyone who had died and said coldly, “What are you guys doing? There are a total of 40 professional players, and you can’t even deal with a trash Priest? How embarrassing!”