Chapter 11: Holy Light Contract! White Wings!

Depuis le début

Lin Bei heaved a sigh of relief. He had 49% EXP at Level 7 and was currently ranked 9th on the Level Rankings. The reason why he had so much EXP was all thanks to the 200 to 300 people from the Fighting Shark Empire giving him EXP. Otherwise, he would probably have been dropped off from the level rankings long ago.

“There’s no hurry. I’ll upgrade Mutated Blood to the maximum level first!”

Lin Bei opened the skill list. After leveling up continuously, he had obtained another 4 potential points, which was just enough to upgrade Mutated Blood to Level 5!

——-

Mutated Blood (Universal skill)

Level: Lv.5

Use a bottle of monster blood to mutate the target. Mutation Grade = Blood Grade.

Number of releases: 5

Spellcasting Range: 300 meters

Cooldown: 12 hours

Consumption: 1 bottle of monster blood

——-

“Very good! This way, as long as I have enough monster blood, I can kill 10 Mutated Bosses a day!”

Lin Bei was very satisfied with the effect of the Level 5 Mutated Blood. Then, he opened his backpack and looked at Explosive Thunder Karno’s corpse. He directly used the Mutated Blood to extract the corpse’s blood.

[Extraction successful! Obtained monster blood (Domain-Lord tier) x3!]

“It actually yielded three bottles of monster blood!”

Lin Bei was stunned for a moment before he reacted. Currently he had the bonus from the “+200% drop rate” Buff, so it was not strange that there were three bottles now when it was only one bottle of monster blood originally.

“However, currently, I don’t have enough potential points. Although the Buff doubled the potential points I obtained, I’m still a little short of them.”

Lin Bei frowned and looked at the huge “0” behind the potential points. He felt a little uncomfortable.

In Second World, players could learn two new professional skills every five levels, and every time they learned a skill, they would need to spend 1 potential point. Therefore, it was almost impossible to learn all the skills. Therefore, players needed to make a reasonable distribution and make a choice.

However, for Lin Bei, the pressure of potential points was even greater. This was because he planned to use the profession expansion scroll to change more professions in the future. Coupled with the Mutated Blood skill, he would have even more powerful universal skills in the future. This way, his potential points would be even tighter.

Therefore, although he could obtain 2 potential points for every level up, it was still not enough!

“Eh, wait! My Holy Light Burst… How did it reach Level 5?”

Lin Bei, who was worrying about potential points, suddenly froze because he suddenly realized that his Holy Light Burst had somehow increased to Level 5.

“Could it be… the Buff from the Silver Treasure Chest?”

Lin Bei’s eyes moved. He immediately opened his status panel and was overjoyed.

It was indeed this Buff!

Moreover… this Buff was a freak!

[Holy Light Contract: The power of the Holy Temple Contract increases. All Holy Light-type skills +4 (Unbreakable). Duration: 8.]