PROLOGUE

After the years of war, the kingdom was suffering, no one knew what had happened, why did their king surrender so suddenly when they were killing the enemy soldiers, they were dominating the battlefield.

The king didn't just surrender, he gave up a huge part of his territory, the land which was beneficial for him as well as the people, it provided people with their livelihood, the land was rich in minerals and was fertile.

A section of the society turned against the king, protesting against his rule, he took their source of income and due to that, their kids and wives were struggling, they weren't able to put food on the table.

The ruler wasn't the one to be blamed, only if they knew what had he been through, what was the reason, he sacrificed someone dear to him as well but he couldn't sacrifice his people so to save them he had to give up the thing the enemies asked him for.

The crime in the kingdom increased it was not safe anymore, even for the king, that's when he started gave everyone an opportunity, join the army and get year worth of food on your table.

The ones who assigned in the army, will get fixed wages and three times meal but still people were reluctant.

What if another war happened ??

And the king surrendered again ?

What will happen to their lives ?

King's daughter, Becky, who was the only person he wanted to protect after the war, she became his priority, if anything happened to him in the future, which he was pretty sure would, he needs his daughter to take the throne, to rule his people, better than he did, undo the mistakes he made, make it a better place for everyone.

But there was a problem ?

Becky thinks she isn't the one, the right choice, to rule the empire, she wants to live the life she was meant to live before the war, before she was free to do whatever she wanted, now her life will be under supervision as the king is fixed on protecting its only heir.