Chapter 30

After a few hours of sleep Taekook came to the living room only to see Mrs Kim and Mrs Jeon preparing their dinner. They diverted their eyes from the kitchen to the brunettes sitting on the couch with their mouths hung open and eyes as big as soccer as if they saw ghosts. "I don't know if I should be happy or sad?", Taehyung said to Jungkook. "Why sad?", Jungkook asked. "Because it's your mom. I have had more than enough Jungkook. Now, will she separate my mom from me?", he asked. "My mom is not that bad.", Jungkook said hitting his forearm. "Yeah, I can see that.", Taehyung said touching Jungkook's head bandaid. Jungkook pouted and looked down. "Bro, this might be a dream of every husband. Ex-girlfriend and wife are at peace, cooking and laughing together. Wow.", Suga said to Taehyung when he took a seat near him on the couch. Jimin rolled his eyes hearing them. Jungkook stood up and walked to kitchen. He opened the refrigerator and took a bottle of water from it. "Give it him.. it's his favourite.", Mrs Jeon whispered to Mrs Kim and gave a bowl in her hands. Mrs Kim looked at Jungkook and then at Mrs Jeon, and then placed the bowl back on her hand and walked out of the kitchen. Mrs Jeon looked at the bowl then at the boy standing near the refrigerator. She put the bowl back on the kitchen counter and took the spatule and resumed stiring the soup.

"Is that for me?", Jungkook asked looking over her shoulder. Mrs Jeon nodded her head slightly. "Feed me then.", Jungkook said in blank voice. "Mm?", Mrs Jeon asked. "Why? Are you that angry with me? That you didn't want to feed your own son?", Jungkook asked. Mrs Jeon immediately wiped her teary eyes and took the bowl. Jungkook sat on the kitchen counter. Mrs Jeon took each scoop and feed him with overflowing eyes. "Are you regretting?", Jungkook asked chewing the food. Mrs Jeon nodded her head. "Mm.. really?", he asked. Mrs Jeon nodded again. Jungkook hummed. "I.. do you ha..hate your mom?", Mrs Jeon shuttered. "My mom? Do you want the answer for that? The answer is already there in it.", Jungkook said. Mrs Jeon looked at him in confusion. "You are my mom. My. I can never hate what is my. More than that my mom.", Jungkook said. "I.. I.. I hurt you Jungkook. I.. I am sorry.", Mrs Jeon said crying. "Then love us more. Not only me but also him. So that I can forget how much you have hurt me.", Jungkook said. "Will.. will you forgive me?", Mrs Jeon asked. "You are my mom. The person who bring me to this world, who taught me the colors of the world, who taught me to forgive and love.", Jungkook said. "I.. I.. didn't, Jungkook. I failed as a mom. Instead of showing you the correct path, I.. I corrupted you.", Mrs Jeon said weeping. "Yes, not only you. I am also at fault. I let myself corrupted. I let myself manipulated. So I don't blame you only, mom. I was an adult to take my own decision but I didn't.", Jungkook said. Mrs Jean hiccups and looked at him with teary eyes. "Sorry.. sorry.. please forgive your mom baby.", Mrs Jeon said caressing his head. Jungkook held her hand and took it to his lips and kissed her palm. Mrs Jeon put the bowl back on the counter and hugged the boy tightly and peppered him with kisses all over the faces, all over his head.

"Should I be worried now? Am I back to box one? Do I need to pack my luggages?", Taehyung asked Suga watching the mom-son embracing lovingly, standing in the kitchen. Jimin wiped his eyes and rushed to them and hugged them. "I think you also needs to pack your bag this time.", Taehyung said to Suga who blinked his eyes a few times. "Aish. This boys. Nothing will happen like that. Suga, make arrangements for their marriage.", Mrs Kim said.

Jimin kissed both of his mom's and Jungkook's head one after one. "My babies. My pride.", Mrs Jeon said hugging them two. "You are the reason I could fight through my hardships and sleepiness nights.", she said kissing them both, who snuggled more to her chest. Their pampering got interrupted by a rattle sound. Mrs Jeon looked ahead at the kitchen doorstep and saw Gukkie walking to them with his walker. Gukkie looked at three of them and immediately threw his rattle at Jungkook, who is hugging his mom tightly. Gukkie sat on the floor and crawled fast to Mrs Jeon and tucked her dress showing wide hands. She smiled and took the boy in her hands, who immediately hugged her by pushing Jungkook with his tiny legs. "I also want cuddles.", Taehyung looked at Suga who is pouting watching them. "Come.", Mrs Kim said with wide hands. Suga immediately went to her open arms. "Do you need special invitation now?", she asked the other one sitting on the couch. Taehyung shook his head and went to her embrace. Mrs Kim kissed both of their heads. "My babies.. My warriors..", She said hugging them tightly and looked at the others standing in the kitchen who were watching them back with big smiles. But, they diverted their eyes to the door, when they heard the calling bell ringing. "let me open it.", Jimin said and went to the door.