Chapter 9

Next day, everyone decided to go back to their respective homes. Both mom made breakfast, to say, it was a competition which ended in 6 varieties of dishes on the table. Jungkook was more than thankful for that because our baby momma doesn't knows to cook. After having another awkward breakfast in complete silence, each one bid good bye.

Taehyung dropped Mrs Kim home. She smiled and packed some cookies to him as she runs a small bake house in front of their home. "I will come on next weekend. Call me if you need something.", Taehyung said. "I will. I will visit when I get time.", she said and kissed his forehead. "Don't shout at him, if he does something wrong, okay? Like you did once here, when you both visited.", Taehyung nodded hearing his mom and kissed her forehead before going back to apartment.

"Jungkook. Call us, whenever you get time.", Jimin said caressing his younger brother's cheeks who is standing with pouty lip and teary eyes. "We will visit some days.", he assured. "Take care of mom.", Jungkook said. Jimin smiled and nodded. "Don't cry and overthink a lot. I will visit you on weekends, mom.", Jungkook said hugging his mom who was crying. "Eat your food and medicine on time. I will call you daily.", Jungkook said tearing up. "Don't cry. My baby. If you don't want to live here. Come with me.", Mrs Jeon said. Jimin panicked hearing that. "No, he will be perfectly fine. Mom, come we can go.", Jimin said pulling his mom from Jungkook's embrace. "Ain't I your son? Did you get me from roadside?", Jimin asked his mom. "Yes. But not roadside. Dustbin.", Mrs Jeon said. "So my analysis was right.", Jimin said and got a slap on back of his head by Mrs Jeon. "Bye. Take care, Jungkook. Call me any time if you need something.", Suga said and gave Gukkie back to him. Jungkook nodded. Mrs Jeon took Gukkie from his hand and kissed his whole face and gave back. Jimin also kissed him and they all went, leaving a crying baby momma and a smiling baby boba.

When Taehyung reached back to apartment after dropping his mom, it was complete silence. He locked the door behind and looked around smiling slightly. He went inside in search of one bunny and a tiger. "Jungkook.", he knocked on Jungkook's door two times. He lifted his hands to knock again, but the door slammed open and a weeping Jungkook came in front. Taehyung was taken back. "Mm, Gukkie.", he asked. Jungkook went inside and came with a overexcited Gukkie who is biting down his dragon toy's head. Jungkook extended him to Taehyung with both hands. Taehyung took him in his hands and the very next moment door slammed closed. "Is he 3 years? He acts like as if his mom left him on first day at kindergarten.", Taehyung said to Gukkie who somehow pulled the ear of dragon and kept between his tiny lips. "Oh god. Gukkie, you are a tiger that doesn't means you have to eat those animals.", Taehyung said and took that tiny piece from his lips and threw away.

Gukkie and Taehyung played for next two hours laying on the living room, after that the boy started squirming and crying

Gukkie and Taehyung played for next two hours laying on the living room, after that the boy started squirming and crying. Taehyung took him to Jungkook's room, but again the door was closed. He knocked a few time. Jungkook came out and took the boy and went inside. He didn't came out neither for lunch or dinner. Taehyung saw Gukkie twice on that day. Thanks to his mom who prepared lunch and dinner kept it in fridge as he ate that. He knocked on Jungkook's door a few times with lunch and dinner, but he didn't came out.

~
Next day was also the same. He saw Gukkie thrice that day. Jungkook like last day didn't came out of his room, neither had any food. We can't force or wish to see our ex husband every time, right? So, Taehyung sat there in his room silently. For some time, he really wished if the weekend was over, so that he could go to his office rather than sitting in this modest but elegant apartment alone. And, when he thought he could not take the loneliness anymore, he went out and brought a television. So, for the rest of the evening, the apartment was filled with sound from television.

It's was half past 10, Taehyung knocked on Jungkook's door. After a few knocks, Jungkook opened the door. "Jungkook, if you want I will drop you back at home. It's okay. I am ready to spend only weekends with Gukkie. I will come there and stay on weekend nights.", Taehyung said. But didn't received any reply. "Don't take out your anger on yourself by staying starving.", Taehyung said. Jungkook didn't say anything, he went inside his room again. Taehyung stood there itself thinking the other went to take his luggage and Gukkie. But, Jungkook came back with lots of scrambled covers of his favorite snacks and drinks. He walked to the kitchen totally ignoring Taehyung who was standing on the bedroom doorstep with mouth hung open. Jungkook dumped all wrappers on the dustbin and took a water bottle and went inside the room, but this time didn't close or locked room.

Taehyung went inside his room and saw Gukkie laying on the bed playing with his rattle. He smiled and went to the bed and laid beside him smiling. Gukkie, when he saw his dad, he rolled over and laid on stomach giggling forwarding his toy to dad. "What's my tiger doing?", Taehyung asked smooching his cheeks, who blabber something in return. Jungkook sat on the chair with his phone ignoring father-son duo. Taehyung but eyed the brunnet sitting there timely. "Do you miss your mom?", Taehyung asked. Jungkook looked at him and nodded. "Do I need to drop you at home?", Taehyung asked. "No.", Jungkook said. "Have.. have you ever missed me like this?", Taehyung asked. Jungkook stopped playing with his phone and gazed him without answering. After a few minutes of silence, Taehyung chuckled. "I expected it.", Taehyung said and ruffled Gukkie's hair a little. Jungkook walked towards him and threw his phone to him. Taehyung was confused. Jungkook eyed him the phone. Taehyung took the phone and saw the screen which displays text messages. He read it and looked at Jungkook. Then only he realized those are drafted messages. He slides down and saw a hundreds of messages from the month they started living separately to the morning they divorced.

'It's 2.30am, Tae. I am still wide awake. Those memories, your memories makes me cry. I missed you a lot. Am I going to lose you forever? It scares me. Tae, won't be there any us from today? I want you back. I am sorry. Am I too late?'

Taehyung read the text and looked at Jungkook. Jungkook took the phone back from him. "I need to sleep. It's his bed time.", Jungkook said pointing at Gukkie who is rubbing his both eyes with tiny hands. Taehyung nodded and stood up and went to his room. He smiled laying on the bed remembering a few messages, Jungkook drafted for him. "You are right hyung. I should have done this earlier.", Taehyung said to himself and smiled again. "Isn't he the cutest.", he asked no one and hugged his pillow.

...to be continued...