Chapter 21

Later that night, when Jungkook went to sleep, he heard a faint knock on his door. He opened the door and saw Taehyung leaning on the wall. "What?", Jungkook asked. "Tomorrow is weekend. So I came to ask if you wanted to come to an outing with me? ", Taehyung asked doubtfully after seeing the not so impressed face. "don't worry. Suga hyung and your brother are also coming.", he said. "No. Tommorow, I am going home, to mom's.", Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded and smiled a little. "Okay then. Mm. Good night.", he said and walked back to his room. Jungkook closed the door and went to the bed.

After ten minutes, his mobile phone rang. "Ah hyung.", he attended the phone. "If you don't wish to come, it's fine. But my Gukkie deserves to go on outing with his dad. Don't make Gukkie like you. Leave that boy at least. Don't worry I will take good care of him. You can go to mom's.", Jimin said in blank voice. "Hyung. I. I didn't meant that.", Jungkook said. "I don't want any explanation, Jungkook. It's your choice. I called you to only ask you to let Gukkie.", Jimin said and disconnected the call. Jungkook pouted his lips looking at the black screen. "Do you want to go with your dad, Gukkie?", he asked the sleeping boy. Jungkook stood up and walked to Taehyung's room. He knocked a few times and Taehyung opened it. "It's.. we.. we are coming.", Jungkook said in small voice. "Really?", Taehyung asked in excitement. Jungkook nodded. "Thanks Jungkook. Thanks for letting Gukkie. I am happy.. like really happy. I wishes to go outing and picnic with Gukkie always.", Taehyung said. "Aren't you happy because I am also coming?", Jungkook asked. "Yes. Of course. Thank you for sacrificing your one day with mom's. Don't worry I will drop you both at your home from there.", Taehyung said in assurance. "I.. I..", Jungkook shuttered. "No worries Jungkook. I know you dislikes coming with me. So it's fine. At least you are doing it for Gukkie. Thanks.", Taehyung said. Jungkook bite his lips. "Good night then.", Taehyung said. "Good night.", Jungkook said and went back to his room. "It's not sacrifice Tae. I also wishes to come with you.", Jungkook told to noone and sat on his bed. Later laid thinking how he turned down Taehyung everytime when he called him for any party or outing in the name of his mom or his own. He signed and closed his eyes to sleep.

~
Morning was chaos as the family of three is going on their picnic today. Jungkook was making some simple breakfast, egg sandwiches, when Taehyung came to him holding Gukkie's bag. "Mm.. Jungkook. Do Gukkie have any swimwear?", Taehyung asked Jungkook after packing Gukkie's hat, sunglasses. "No, why?", Jungkook asked. "Oh. No worries. We can buy on the way. We are going to a public pool.", Taehyung said smiling. "WHAT?", Jungkook's eyes widen in a soccer size. Taehyung nodded. "If you have any swimwear, take it as well. And food, Suga hyung has cooked and packed. I brought some snacks and drinks for all of us. See.", Taehyung showed him the little basket. "Let me take some extra dresses for Gukkie.", Taehyung said looking at the boy standing there as a statue and walked to Jungkook's room and took some dress and packed that too. "Pool? You should have told me that yesterday.", Jungkook said whining. "Why?", Taehyung asked. "Aish. You don't understand.", Jungkook said and switched off the induction. "Wait, where are you going? What about sandwich?", Taehyung asked when he saw the uncooked egg on the pan. "Make it yourself and for me.", he said and stomped to room. "Here. Dress him up.", Jungkook threw a rombers at Taehyung and closed his bedroom door. Taehyung pouted and looked at Gukkie who is climbing on the couch with his whole strength. "Your mom's mood is like lightening in a stormy night. We can't expect when it is going to hit.", Taehyung said and dressed Gukkie in a cute rombers and walked to kitchen to resume the egg sandwich.

Jungkook ruffled through the shelve and took his razor and went to washroom. After twenty minutes, he came back as smooth as butter. He smiled and applied mositure all over his body and dressed in a sweatshirt set. "Ready?", Jungkook asked stepping to the living room. Taehyung took both the plates and kept it on the table and they ate their breakfast quickly. "We have to stop at baby shop. I need to buy sunscreen for Gukkie, a swimwear and shower cap.. Mm.. also a swimwear for me.", Jungkook said locking the door of their apartment, to Taehyung who was waiting for them which basket, Gukkie's bag, Jungkook's bag, Gukkie's stroller, his own things like sunglasses, keys, hat, a tees. "Your swimwear also from a baby shop? You should stop thinking of yourself as a baby, Jungkook. You are now an old, grumpy uncle Jungkook.", Taehyung said and got a hard knock on his leg. "Ouch.", he rubbed his leg with the other one and walked behind his highness and baby highness.