Chapter 25

Taehyung reached Jeon's in thirty minutes and smiled when he saw Jungkook standing outside, on the porch with Gukkie and Jimin. Jimin carried his bag and Gukkie's stroller and settled in the car which is parked outside their compound. Taehyung came out of the car and took Gukkie and tucked him in the carseat. "Mom?", Taehyung asked. "Sleeping.", Jimin said. "Okay, then. We will get going.", Taehyung said. "Good night hyung.", Jungkook said and got on to the car. Taehyung also got inside the car but didn't start driving instead he looked at Jungkook's side profile. "What? Aren't we going?", Jungkook asked blushing. "No I am waiting, if you want to change your mind. You can.", Taehyung said. "I am not going to. Drive.", Taehyung said. "Didn't you inform mom?", Taehyung asked. Jungkook shook his head as no. "Why?", Taehyung asked. "It's better not to.", Jungkook said. "I feel like I am eloping with my ex.", Taehyung said. "mmm.. kind of.", Jungkook said and both of them laughed. "Then let's get started, Jungkookie. Freshly from the beginning.", Taehyung said and pushed the gear to drive mode and drove off.

They reached their apartment in twenty minutes. Taehyung opened the door of the apartment carrying all the stuff inside and Jungkook carried Gukkie. Taehyung kept the bag in the living room. "I will tuck him on the bed.", Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded and looked at the figure retreating to the room and he smiled when he saw Jungkook going to his bedroom rather than Jungkook's. Jungkook laid Gukkie in his crib and kissed his forehead and came out to the living room. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?", Jungkook asked seeing the unwavering gaze of Taehyung. Taehyung shook his head and took long steps towards him and extended his hands. Jungkook smiled and took his hands. Taehyung pulled him to his chest and hugged him. "I.. I missed you, Jungkook. Like hell.", Taehyung said nuzzling his neck. "Me too.", Jungkook said. "I missed you since day 1 of our married life.", Taehyung said. "Mm. we should have done this early.", Jungkook said. "What?", Taehyung asked. "This, living alone.. mm.. just us. So that both of us might have learned to take responsibility and will be accountable for everything.", Jungkook said. "Yes. Maybe we could have avoided many problems.", Taehyung said. "Mm.. more than that we would have learned to sacrifice and adjust to each other.", Jungkook said. "Yeah. That too.", Taehyung said swaying his body with Jungkook. "But I am happy, at least we are not going to give up on each other.", Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded. "So, how about we make another Gukkie?", Taehyung asked. "We are still divorced.", Jungkook said. "So what? let's make another Gukkie first then get remarried.", Taehyung said. "Haha. As you said, we have all the time in the world, so why should we rush? Let's wait till Gukkie is three or four.", Jungkook said. "Isn't it really my Jungkookie speaking, who fought with me for a week for having Gukkie.", Taehyung asked. "Mm.. I thought we needed a baby to stick together. But how wrong I was. After having Gukkie we divorced.", Jungkook said in a sad voice. Taehyung nodded. "Sorry for being impatient Jungkook. Sorry for always walking out when we fight. Mm.. sometimes I think I should have stayed. One or two hours, we might be back together but I never had that patience more than that my ego didn't let me.", Taehyung said. "Mm.. I am also sorry for bringing up silly reasons to fight.. also to compare you and us with every other couple..  sorry for judging you always.", Jungkook said. "Now onwards, there is no sorry in between us. It's only 'yeah, leave it'.", Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded his head and sucked  his lower lips. "Wow. I didn't expect it. Anyways you initiated. So let me complete it.", Taehyung said and held Jungkook and pushed him to the nearest wall and wrapped his lips on his. Jungkook breathed out in relief by wrapping his hands around the other's neck. Taehyung started with a slow kiss but ended it with a hot makeout by toying with his tongue and squeezing his ass in between for Jungkook to open his mouth widely.

Taehyung lifted Jungkook who immediately wrapped his legs around his torso and he walked to the couch and laid Jungkook on the couch. "Can I?", Taehyung asked cupping his right boobies. Jungkook nodded blushing. "Oh. I missed it so much. That day at my home, only god knows how I controlled myself after seeing your pink bud fell out of Gukkie's mouth and was in front of my eyes seeking for some attention. God, at some point, I really thought to take it in my mouth then and get the beating later.", Taehyung said unbuttoned Jungkook's buttons. "Aahhh.. shit.", Taehyung groaned unable to open third one. "Wait. I will.", Jungkook said and opened it for him. Taehyung eyes glimpsed with desire and he immediately dived into his boobies, taking the right nipple in his mouth and sucked it hard and hummed when the milk started oozing out of it. "Aaahh.. Tae.. slowly.. I have to feed Gukkie later.", Jungkook said caressing the desperate boy. Taehyung shook his head and latched on to his right nipple while playing with the other.

Jungkook was about to close his eyes in sleepiness as the other is laying on the couch sucking his nipple just like Gukkie, his phone rang. "Tae. Let me talk.", Jungkook said tapping the sleeping brunnet and stretched his hands and took the phone. "Ah hyung.", Jungkook said. "Mo.. mom.. come to City hospital fast.", Jimin shuttered. "What? What happened to mom?", Jungkook shouted and pushed Taehyung in panic who woke up from his sleep. "She had a mild attack. Come fast.", Jimin said. "Yeah. I am coming", Jungkook said and stood up buttoning up his shirt fast. "Mom.. mom.. is in hospital. It's a mild attack.", Jungkook said wiping his eyes which was welling with fresh tears. "I will take Gukkie and come.", Taehyung said and rushed to the room he carried Gukkie on his shoulder and Jungkook immediately locked the door of apartment.

"I should have stayed there, at home. Oh god, let nothing happens to here.", Jungkook was ranting this same line for the nth time while sitting in the car. "Jungkook, everything will be alright. Nothing will happen to you.", Taehyung said cuppong his hand while driving with the other. "I should have stayed, right Tae?", Jungkook asked. Taehyung didn't answer. They reached the hospital in twenty minutes. Jungkook rushed out of the car, when Taehyung stopped immt in front of the casually. Taehyung signed and parked the car on the parking lot and took Gukkie from the backseat and walked to the hospital.

"How is she, hyung?", Taehyung asked Yoongi when he saw Yoongi standing there and Jimin and Jungkook sitting on the chairs a little away. "Fine. It was a mild heart attack. After you left,  Jimin went to check Mom that's when he found her laying on the floor holding her chest.", Yoongi said. Taehyung hummed. "Give him to me.", Suga said and took Gukkie from Taehyung's hands. "Jungkook came back with me today. He said he wants us to be together.", Taehyung said. "Mm. I heard him while I was on call with Jimin.", Suga said.

After half an hour, doctor came out of the ICU. "She is stable and fine. But please be careful in future. Don't give her stress and let her to be alone. It was mild attack this time. But the chances are there in future.", doctor said. All of them nodded. "She will be shifted to the room after two hours.", doctor said and walked away. "I. I will go and grab some coffee to you both.", Taehyung said and walked away.

...to be continued...