Introduction

Seoul, the capital and largest metropolis of the Republic of Korea. Every single youngsters who lived in other parts of Korea's dream after graduating is to move into this extensive urban center. So, like every  other youngsters, Jungkook, who was born and brought up in Busan, also wished to move to the city of contrast. His artistic talent helped him to get him into scholarship in Seoul University. So, he moved to the city to acquire his long term ambition, that is to be an artist, but, he never thought of falling in love with the most handsome and heartthrob of the college, Kim Taehyung, who was born and settled in Seoul. As the time flies, their college love turned into a beautiful bond of marriage. Even though we say, marriage is a book of which the first chapter is written in poetry and the remaining in prose. What will happen, if we are good at interpreting and understanding the poetic aspect but does not understand a single word written in ordinary form.

This might have happened with the young and talented architect, Taehyung and his beautiful and aspiring husband, Jungkook or might be the immaturity of Jungkook or the impatience of Taehyung. Either of it brought the happily ever after couple in the doorstep of family court to cut off their newly married tag.

Let's get into the story of Jungkook and Taehyung, alone with their happy preacher Taeguk..

Introducing...

Kim Taehyung
Architect
27 years old

Kim Taehyung Architect27 years old

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Kim Jungkook
24 years old
Artist

Kim Jungkook24 years oldArtist

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Kim Taeguk
1 year old

Kim Taeguk1 year old

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

.....................

I was starving to write a domestic Taekook Fiction and I miss our Taeguk a lot. So here I am.

Happily Ever Afterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें